GEPL is a company that provides investment advisory services. It is a private full-service broker with its headquarters situated in Colaba (Mumbai) Maharashtra and is spread across over 150+ locations in the country. It was established in the year 1997 by Vivek Gupta. It is considered to be one of the top-notch investment services providing companies. They offer multiple investment products to customers for trading via NSE & BSE. Their Wealth Management offers tailor-made investment solutions to clients based on their financial needs and goals.
This stock broking firm caters to Retail & Institutional clients, supported by their research teams that deliver timely technical analysis for stocks and in-depth fundamental advice. They also have an NRI Desk that caters to the investment needs of NRIs worldwide.
The investment product that GEPL Capital has to offer include:
- Currency derivatives
- Gold Sovereign Bonds,
- RBI Bonds,
- Mutual funds,
- ETF, Insurance- Life & Non-Life,
- Corporate Fixed deposits,
- and Loan against Shares & Demat services.
Account opening fees
Being one of the largest stock broking avenues available in the stock market, GEPL Capital has paired up with both – NSDL (National Securities Depository Limited) and CSDL (Central Depository Services Limited) as depository sources. Both these depositories are registered by the Indian government to hold securities such as – stocks, commodities, bonds, and in electronic form or copies.
Demat is short for dematerialization account which is used for holding securities in electronic form. It normally charges an affordable account opening fee from the customers. For various brokers, the account opening charges vary from 0 to Rs. 200. However, GEPL Capital charges Rs. 100 for account opening.
|Trading Account Opening Charges||Rs.100|
|Demat Account Opening Fee||0(Document Franking charges Rs. 500)|
|Demat AMC Charges||Rs. 250 per Annum|
|Trading AMC Charges||Free|
|Margin Money||Rs. 10,000|
|Offline to Online||0|
GEPL Capital broking house usually offers investment opportunities at nominal brokerage charges at various segments are stated below in the chart :
|Equity Delivery Trading||0.30%|
|Equity Intraday Trading||0.03%|
|Commodity Options Trading||0.03%|
|Equity Futures Trading||0.03%|
|Equity Options Trading||Rs.35 per lot|
|Currency Futures Trading||0.03%|
|Currency Options Trading||Rs.5 per lot|
|Demat AMC Charges||Rs.250 per Annum|
|Trading AMC Charges||Free|
Trading platforms offered by GEPL Capital
Trading Terminal –
For any new trader, professional trading has never been an easy or simple task. The stock broking company -GEPL Capital has the most impressive and easy-to-use online trading platform through which their customers can trade easily. This platform is more like software which enables users to trade in various trading segments. The features of this online trading terminal are :
- the software is easy-to-use and allows traders to explore the entire stock market.
- the instant updates on the stock market provide a great trading experience for investors.
- it can be accessed through mobile phones, laptops, and computers with a basic internet connection.
Web Trading Platform –
It is an extremely convenient and flexible platform for traders that makes the investors or traders easily trade in stock and share markets. They can use this software through – Google Chrome browser, Firefox browser or any other browser. This platform has a variety of features, some of which are :
- users can easily navigate and explore the entire stock market.
- enables the investors to make the right investment decision.
- makes the entire trading process easy and simple through an advanced method.
Mobile Trading App –
GEPL Capital offers the best and the most convenient trading mobile application. For the ease of their customers, the trading mobile app has various features
that include :
- the app is easy to operate and can be accessed anywhere and anytime.
- offers a superior trading experience.
- allows the investors to explore the entire stock market for better trading.
Advisory Services and Features provided by GEPL Capital
Full-service stock brokers have the skill set to provide in-depth investment advice and analysis on specific stocks and have a good knowledge of price action strategies. Some of the significant bits of advice that GEPL Capital has to offer are :
Fundamental Reports –
the reports related to the analysis of a company’s financial statements. These reports help the investors and financial analysts to decide regarding the current financial standing of a company.
Free Stock Tips –
- Investors or traders must read financial magazines like – Bloomberg and The Economist.
- They must never get emotionally attached to their investments.
- Invest in companies that will have an impact on the world in the next 5-10 years.
- They must use proper risk management.
- Have a Diversified portfolio (choose stocks from various industries to avoid correlation between them).
these reports include information about investment banks and hedge funds.
these are usually the best-performing stocks in a specific year, and it makes it easier for the investor to make an investment call.
Monthly Reports –
these are brief yet comprehensive reports that focus on the activities that took place within the month in the company and are used for short-term decision-making by managers.
summarized reports of the weekly activities in the business and the company’s cost to carry out those activities. These reports are useful for short-term decision-making.
the role of a relationship manager in the banking sector is to deal with the clients and help them make the right decisions, and explain all the firm’s financial services in detail.
Apart from the advisory services mentioned above, GEPL Capital provide services that are appealing to investors and traders. A few of the services provided by this company are as follows:
- Mutual Funds – This helps the investors to build their long-term investment portfolio for maximum return and minimum risk after performing proper fundamental and technical analysis.
- SIP (systematic investment plans) – A branch that falls under a mutual fund’s services, GEPL Capital help investors shape their investment portfolio systematically for maximum returns.
- Insurance: GEPL Capital also provides insurance plans for its clients.
GEPL Capital is one of the topmost companies that offer quality products and services related to investment. It has customized specific brokerage plans with certain discounts to provide convenience and delight to the customers. Besides that, the trading platforms are very much flexible trading. This makes the company a great and superior trading service provider with amazing services at nominal brokerage charges.