The broking firm, Mangal Keshav Securities is a premier wealth Management and Financial Solutions company. It is involved in distributing:
- Mutual Funds,
- Institutional Trading,
- NRO services, Insurance,
- Wealth Management,
- advisory services,
- DP services,
- equities and derivatives.
With this entire galaxy of offerings and services, this stock broking firm has safely become the pioneer of financial services in the country with an unmatchable customer experience track record as well. The company has been a market leader since its foundation with innovative technology integration, and a strong understanding of the business.
This firm is one of the oldest broking houses in India with versatile and dynamic health of being stable & strong for over 8 decades. The inception was done by Mr Paresh Bhagat in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It first started with BSE trading in the year 1939 and finally registered for NSE in 1995.
Mangal Keshav Securities is a part of MK Group and has a PAN India presence with more than 325 branches and around 70,000 customers across 80 territories to widen its growth path.
It is a registered member of BSE, NSE, NCDEX & MCX. This full-service broker is a Depository Participant with NSDL and CDSL for providing end-to-end service to its client. Trading in commodities can also be done through Mangal Keshav Commodity Brokers Ltd.
Account Opening Charges
Being a legendary trading services partner, Mangal Keshav Securities, is registered with CDSL & NSDL. It offers Demat services to all its customers who enrol for trading with them.
The Trading Account opening & the Demat account opening is done free of charge and the clients can enrol online on their website. Any Indian resident, HUF, or NRI company can open an account with Mangal Keshav and get started with their trading journey. Besides that, any proprietorship or partnership company can also start trading with the help of this stock broking firm.
As a security deposit, the clients need to deposit Rs. 10,000 which will be kept in custody with them and refunded during separation.
|Trading Account Opening Charges||Free|
|Trading Account AMC:||Free|
|Demat Account Opening Charges:||Free|
|Demat Account AMC:||Rs. 750 Per Annum|
With humungous exposure in the broking industry, Mangal Keshav Securities has seen it and done it all. Hence, they offer the best for their customers. Their brokerage charges are flexible.
The Equity Delivery trading charge is 0.30% while the others like the Equity Intraday, Commodity Options, Equity Futures & Currency Futures, all come for 0.03%.
For an Equity Options trade or a Currency Options trade, the charges are usually based per lot and not on the trade value, which is Rs. 100 & Rs. 50 per lot, respectively.
|Brokerage Range||.03% to .3%|
|Equity Options||Rs 100 Per Lot|
|Currency Options||Rs 30 Per Lot|
Reasons to open Mangal Keshav Securities Trading Account?
As per the Stock Exchange Bureau of India, it is a mandate for the clients to have a trading account to be able to do any kind of trading in shares. These Trading accounts are more for transactional purposes while the Demat accounts are for depository requirements. The broking house Mangal Keshav Securities provides quite a few reasons for opening a trading account under them. The reasons can be mentioned as:
- Their service is based on a high level of professionalism and integrity.
- They believe in personal investment management, thus offering clients a tailor-made investment solution.
- The company’s core values revolve around client investment needs and objectives.
- They offer a competitive and transparent fee structure
- The services portfolio offers a wide range of products for wealth creation.
- Their tenure in the financial services industry is commendable.
- They have a strong analytics team that will help the clients analyze their investments and output at periodic intervals.
- The reports made by them are quite elaborate, and goal defined.
- They have well-defined Risk Management strategies.
- Technological advancement in their portals, as well as platforms, is helpful for their clients.
- Trading Platforms
This stock broking firm has three types of Trading Platforms for its users:
- Mangal Trader Workstation
- Web Trading
- Mangal Trader App
Mangal Trader Workstation is a desktop-based platform that clients can use from their desktops and trade seamlessly. It has many features, that can be mentioned:
- Bulk Order entries can be done.
- Availability of constant market watch and reports in excel.
- Basket Trading options are also available.
- Arbitrage Watch the market performance from time to time.
- High-speed performance maintains faster trading.
Mangal Keshav Web Trading is a Web-based trading platform that provides a lot of flexibility to the customers to trade from anywhere, and has many benefits that are:
- Flexibility to trade on the go.
- Seamless trading through the web-based platform can be done.
- The highest level of security features is available for data confidentiality.
- Real-time market watch and updates for the clients.
- Availability of customizable Workspaces.
- End-to-end portfolio management.
Mangal Trader App is a mobile-based platform that has given a lot of flexibility to traders. Some of its well-known features are:
- The clients can have all features of the Desktop platform & the Web-based platform on their mobile.
- Trades can be made anytime from anywhere across the globe.
- It follows global indices.
- Tracking of portfolios and positions can be done quickly.
- The latest market reports and updates are also available.
- Get an up-to-date ledger.
- Transferring funds can be done from the mobile itself.
- High speed and secure functioning.
This critically acclaimed organisation has its roots across the country and a strong international presence in Africa & Middle East. They also have a presence in trading in the international commodities trading markets through their associate, Mangal Keshav DMCC, which is a broker member of Dubai Gold and Commodities Exchange.
When coming to customer service, the team is well-trained to answer every voice of its clients. A dedicated service desk and a branch office across India make it easy to interact with staff. The best way to communicate is by email or phone call or visit the nearest branch location. Still lacking behind in online support.
On Service- the Broker has a dedicated Research Team to provide tips and recommendations and advise on investment matters. They provide detailed and insightful coverages of more than 60 stocks across diverse sectors. Other than normal order types, MK allows After Market Orders and Stop Loss Orders.