Monarch Networth Review
Monarch Networth Capital is a leading full-service stock broker of India. The stock broker is basically the outcome of two firms – Monarch Group of Companies and Networth Stock Broking Ltd.
Backed by 2 decades of broking experience, Monarch Networth offers a wide range of finance & investment products to its clients. The stock broker is based out of Ahmedabad and it has its headquarters in Mumbai with an employee strength of around 660.
The stock broker enjoys a fabulous presence in over 224 cities and 20 states across India. The broker has:
- 490+ skilled professionals to help customer at every step
- 470 business associates
- 245500+ registered clients.
Monarch Networth Capital has a Pan-India tie up with Punjab National Bank for online trading solutions which is available in more than 2300 offices
Being an active member of NSE, BSE, MCX-SX, MCX, NXDEX, Monarch Networth Capital offers a range of trade and investment products including:
- Derivative Trading
- Currency Trading
- Commodity Trading
- Mutual Funds
- Fixed Deposits
- Depository Services
The Chairman & Managing Director of Monarch Networth Capital Limited is Mr. Vaibhav Shah.
The major advantages of Monarch Networth Capital are:
- An impressive range of trading and investment offerings
- Competitive brokerage within full-service stock broking scenario
- Free annual account maintenance charges
- Average research reports
- Free call and trade service.
The membership details of Monarch Networth Capital Limited are given below.
Process to open an account with Monarch Networth Capital
To being with, you would be required to provide few documents. They include:
- ID Proof
- Address Proof
- Bank statements of last 6 months
- Passport-sized photograph
- AMC charges
- Trading Account Cheque
If takes generally 4-5 days to open the account after your furnish the required documents.
Account Opening Charges
- Aditya Birla Money Account Opening Charges (Trading Acct): Rs 0
- Aditya Birla Money AMC Charges (Trading Acct): Nil
- Aditya Birla Money Account Opening Charges (Demat Acct): Rs 150
- Aditya Birla Money AMC Charges (Demat Acct): Rs 0
Monarch Networth Capital Limited – Trading Platforms
Being into the stock trading industry for longer periods of time, Monarch Networth has carved a niche in the segment by offering user-centric trading platforms. One important thing not to miss out here is that the stock broker has developed all these platforms on their own and without asking the third-party trading parties to provide technical support. This is a big advanced for the users associating with the stock broker.
The primary trading platforms offered by the full-service stock broker are:
N-Easy is actually a browser-based web application from the full-service stockbroker. It simply means there won’t be any need to download or install anything and a user just need to click on a specific link through any web browser including Mozilla Firefox, safari, chrome or internet explorer. Once open, you will be required to enter valid credentials to start trading using this trading software.
- Option to trade across multiple segments including cash, derivatives at both BSE (Bombay Stock Exchange) and NSE (National Stock Exchange) indices.
- Customize some of the aspects including market watch in regard to screen size, the position with specific flexibility.
- Fund transfer facility is available with various banks.
To enable a 360-degree view, there are few issues with this web application:
- The web application is not responsive in nature implying you are limited to a computer or a laptop in order to use N-easy and you cannot use this app on your mobile or tablet.
- Overall user design can be improved
N-Swift is the terminal-based trading platform offered by Monarch Networth Capital Limited. It comes in the form of an executable file and needs to be downloaded and installed on a computer system. This works as a software on your computer.
Primarily meant for high frequency traders, this terminal-based trading application boasts of high-speed performance and a number of smart features. Some of them are:
- Access to Real-Time market data streaming, live order status, Real-time position updates
- Aftermarket orders (AMO) allowed where you can place an order between 7:30 pm to 6:15 am on a business day and released the next business day.
- Personalization of features such as screen lock, dashboard, market watch, notifications etc to make your trading experience easier and smoother.
- Monarch Networth Mobile
Aimed to meet the needs of traders on mobile, the mobile-based trading application allows people to perform trading on mobile. Available on both Android and IOS devices, it boasts of a number of features like:
- Option to add scrips to diverse market watch lists and check the overall momentum of the selected stock via notifications and alerts.
- Provision to view the order book, trade book, Net position, your current holdings and reports
- Obtain detailed information about scrips and overall market movement before making your trading decision, for instance – Top gainers/losers, active market movers by volume etc.
In recent times, some users have complained of poor performance of the app. They include:
- Not enough number of features available with a slow update frequency
- A primeval and insipid user interface, which shoulddefinitely berepaired completely
- Low usability and problematic to use – particularly for beginners
- The iOS version is a bit bulky at an overall size of 18.9MB
Monarch Networth Customer Care
The full-service stock broker featuresa number of communication channels to its client to deliver customer support:
- Offline branches
- Toll-free number
- Web form
Majorly, the broker seems to have a preference over offline communication channels and has put in restriction on the number of online service channels. In addition, you might come to know that the executives of the broker are quite aggressive in their selling. Fairly, that is basically a weak link instead.
The customer support is typically supposed to be patient across various domains with a sensible level of listing skills and this precise point comes out as a weak point of support for this broker.
Nonetheless, the turnaround time for your resolution might take more which can be reallyannoying, particularly for people who are looking for quick resolutions.
In other terms, customer service for Monarch Networth can be termed as below par.
Monarch Networth Pricing
Pricing is undoubtedly a crucial aspect while deciding whether to go further with a specific broker or not. This helps to choose whether it is going to be a sagaciousdecision or not. In the case of full-service stockbroker such as Monarch Networth, the brokerage is charged as a specific percentage of your trade or investment value.
Account Opening Charges
- Aditya Birla Money Account Opening Charges (Trading Acct): Rs 750
- Aditya Birla Money AMC Charges (Trading Acct): Nil
- Aditya Birla Money Account Opening Charges (Demat Acct): Nil
- Aditya Birla Money AMC Charges (Demat Acct): Rs 436
Customers are expected to pay commission (brokerage) when buying or selling stocks through Monarch Networth Capital
The brokerage charges for equity, commodities and currency derivative trading for Aditya Birla Money are given below.
For those looking to get in some additional profit, the concept of exposure or margin is quite impressive. This allows investors to trade with a capital which should be more than your trading account balance.
Monarch Networth Capital Research
In regard to research, full-service stockbrokers including Monarch Networth deliverdaily tips, research reports, recommendations and analysis to its clients. There are various ways of communication used including phone, email and SMS/WhatsApp.
The research structure, in this case, can be defined as follows:
- Morning Derivative Report
- Weekly Alpha
- Monthly rollover report
- Stock trends
- Fundamental research
- Derivative option strategy
- Market Outlook
- Pair trade strategy
- Long haul
- Open Active calls
COMMODITY & CURRENCY REPORTS
- Daily FX monitor
- Daily agri foresight
- Daily commodity radar
- COM Elite report
- Special report
PRODUCT SERVICE COMMODITIES
- Market Basics and fundamentals
- Product notes
- Technical and trading strategies
The two-decade long presence in the Stock Broking field itself is the biggest asset the stock broker brings on the platter for its clients. This gives a reassurance that nothing would go wrong with the full-service stock broker and that they are experienced and skilled to manage all obstacles for you.
The broker’s “Client First” approach makes it a pioneer in the industry and that’s something customers would vouch for. Persuading people to invest or trade with them is not a hard job as compared to other Stock broking companies.
The Research team rigorously works on developing market strategies and trends to prepare their investors with fresh techniques and tricks to trade. Their technology offerings are also best-in-class and user-friendly which Sub Brokers can use for their advantage.
The company puts in a lot in Training and Upskilling their Business Partners. There are regular training workshops arranged for Product training as well as technical sessions.