Last updated on November 2, 2022
Networth Direct is a Full-Service broker that is Percentage Based. The firm has its headquarters or Head Offices located in Mumbai and New Delhi. The total no. of branches stands at more than 340 across India, is managed by a talented team of over 1200 professionals and serves around 100,000 plus loyal customers.
It was incorporated in the year 1994. With 22 years of experience, this stock broking firm also provides its clients with Research & Tips.
The company has been effectively providing premium financial services and information for more than a decade. It is also known as Networth Direct or Networth Stock Broking and offers services to trade in equity, derivatives, commodity, and currency. The broking house also provides its services on IPO, Mutual Funds, and other services like loans, bonds, Fixed Deposits, Life or General Insurance and Depository services.
This stock broking house has membership in NSE and BSE for the Capital Market as well as the Derivatives (Futures & Options) segment and with NSE, BSE, USE & MCX-SX for the currency derivatives segment. This full-service broker has Depository Participation with CDSL and NSDL. The company is in alliance with PNB for online trading and is also a Charter member of the Financial Planning Standards Board of India [FPSB].
The stock broking firm, Networth has been successfully providing premium financial services and information. It aims to consistently empower investors to take charge of their financial future & help them grow. It has always endeavoured to make a difference in the financial services space and constantly focuses on scaling and upgrading the technology infrastructure to provide the best services to investors. It aims to provide its clients with convenience and consolidation.
- It has won CNBC-TV18’s Financial Advisor Awards 2008 for Best Regional Level Financial Advisor.
- Was proclaimed amongst the most-read research analyst by Thomson Reuters.
- It is a Charter member of the Financial Planning Standards Board of India [FPSB].
- Are alliance partners with PNB for online mode of trading.
- Tied with corporate agents for MetLife India Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Presently, the Networth group comprises five companies –
- Networth Stock Broking – the Holding Company that is listed on BSE since 1994.
- Networth Wealth Solutions – it was initiated to deliver financial planning & advice.
- Networth Commodities & Investments – facilitates commodity trading)
- Networth Soft Tech is a certified company that provides software solutions.
- Ravisha Financial Services is engaged in financing – primarily Loans against securities.
Brokerage Charges & Fees in this firm are negotiable and customizable, so it is not available onsite. The clients can contact the local broker to know all the charges.
|Equity Delivery||0.10% to 0.30%|
|Equity Intraday||0.005% to 0.03%|
|Equity Futures||0.005% to 0.03%|
|Equity Options||Rs.25 to Rs.50 per lot|
|Currency Futures||0.005% to 0.03%|
|Currency Options||Rs.25 to Rs.50 per lot|
|Commodity||0.005% to 0.03%|
Account Opening Fees.
|Trading Account.||Rs. 0|
|Demat account.||Rs. 150|
|Commodity Account.||Rs. 0|
|Trading Annual maintenance charges (AMC)||NA|
Account Margins or Leverage.
|Equity (Intraday).||Intraday up to 15 times.|
|Equity (Delivery).||3 times for delivery @ Interest.|
|Equity Futures.||Up to 3 times for Intraday.|
|Equity Options.||0 for up to 3 times|
|Currency Futures.||Up to 2 times for Intraday.|
|Currency Options.||No Leverage.|
|Commodity.||Up to 3 times for Intraday.|
Why should investors choose this firm?
- Provides free Call and Trade service
- Is efficient in grievance handling
- It serves multiple investment products
- The teams are highly skilled, and research in a dedicated way.
- Owns a DP service
- The firm also serves NRIs
- Provides several other services like Health Plans, General Insurance and Life Insurance
- Brokerage is also negotiable.
- Tips & recommendations are provided on multiple trading products.
Trading Platforms in this broking house support web-based trading through its highly secured web portal networthDirect.com.
This firm has more interest in carrying business through their sub-brokers and branches in different cities. They focus on attracting local customers city-wise and not on centralized online trading. It can be visualized by simple site design and not many tools and platforms are offered.
- com is the online platform of this company, enriched with features like investing online in IPOs/MFs/Equities. The clients or investors can customize and integrate the screen as per their needs which makes it handy. Integration of their bank account, trading account & Demat account, Online Portfolio Tracker and 128-bit encryption is to ensure the highest level of safety. It is conveniently integrated with multiple payment gateways and depository services for seamless transaction capability, this stock broking firm makes it a pleasurable experience for users. This is where investors or customers can trade online in various financial instruments.
- Networth Direct Backoffice Portal – My Networth is back-office support by Networth that provides access to the client’s accounts and statements, with 24×7 availability. They have access to multiple transactional detailed reports viz. financial statements, net position, settlement bills, delivery reports, transaction statements, contract notes etc. The customers or investors can view their portfolio across all assets & get a consolidated view that is based on three pillars – pace, web-based & shortest.
Turnover & Other Charges
|Equity (Cash & Delivery) Turnover charges.||0.00325% Turnover.|
|Equity Futures Turnover charges.||0.0025%.|
|Equity Options Turnover charges.||0.065% on premium.|
|Currency Futures Turnover charges.||0.0025%.|
|Currency Options Turnover charges.||0.065% on premium.|
|Commodities Turnover charges.||0.003%.|
|Dial & Trade||0|
|DP Transaction charge.||Rs. 25 per debit transaction.|