Last updated on: October 18, 2023
Axis Direct’s newest project is Axis Direct Franchise. This article discusses Axis Direct’s Sub Broker program, its income-generating schemes, its value proposition, the many types of Sub Brokership programs, and how to enlist as a Sub Broker or Business Partner. The Full-Service Broker is a subsidiary of the renowned Axis Bank, the third-largest and most favored bank in India. Axis Bank joined the Stock market and Securities industry in 2011 with Axis Direct and has been expanding since.
What are the requirements to become an Axis Direct partner?
When hiring sub-brokers, Axis Direct adheres to a few basic qualifying requirements. These are the Axis Direct Sub Broker Eligibility Requirements:
- A broker franchise must be registered with SEBI to qualify for Axis Direct Franchise. Eligibility requirements
- Axis Direct Sub Brokers must be at least 18 years old and possess a bachelor’s degree.
- To be qualified for partnership with Axis Direct, sub-brokers must have impeccable records.
Axis Direct Franchise Costs:
To become a sub-broker with Axis Direct, an initial security deposit of between 1 Lakh and 3 Lakh is required. When you decide to quit the firm, this deposit will be returned to you.
In addition, you must pay non-refundable registration fees for the NSE, BSE, etc., even if you terminate your Axis Direct franchise. For the upkeep of the back office, a sub-broker must also pay the energy bill, internet fees, and telephone costs, among other expenses.
Axis Direct Franchise Registration
To get an Axis Direct Franchise, you must apply, and below is the whole registration procedure for those who wish to become Axis Direct partners:
- To begin, you must complete the form for business partner registration.
- Enter your information and then click submit
- The Axis Direct staff will contact you by phone for in-person verification. They will contact you, and you must present them with your business proposal.
- After they are happy with your business strategy, you will discuss the franchise’s function, investments, and everything else with a broker executive.
- Then, you’ll be needed to provide papers such as your PAN, AADHAAR, bank account information, proof of income, SEBI and NISM registration certificates, educational credentials, and proof of business experience, among others.
- The Axis Direct staff will analyze and verify all provided documentation, and if they are happy, they will authorize your franchise account applications.
- You will obtain the username and password for your franchise account, and you can then begin your business by recruiting customers.
Axis Direct Business Partner or Franchise Offers
Axis Direct provides several benefits for Sub Brokers since it gives them numerous reasons to join and massively expand their businesses.
Axis Direct provides the following products and services to its Sub Brokers:
- Flexibility in the Security deposit Initial
- Profitable and adaptable revenue sharing strategy Extensive variety of items to offer customers. In addition, the addition of Axis Bank products such as home loans, personal loans, and business loans, among others, might increase your business.
- 24/7 availability of a competent and helpful customer care crew.
- Confident and receptive research and advisory services staff that can assist in real-time.
- Assistance in establishing and stabilizing a business, ranging from training support to marketing initiatives.
- The 3-in-1 account is an excellent value-added feature for clients.
Axis Direct Franchise Advantages:
Listed below are the Axis Bank Franchise benefits that you may enjoy as an Axis Direct franchisee:
- Axis Direct Franchise offers its partners superior trading platforms. Customers are really happy with the technological support provided.
- Utilizing user-friendly trading tools of the next generation, it provides total trading comfort. If you are a regular trader, its mobile app will be a blessing, allowing you to do trades anywhere and at any time.
- The Axis bank 3-in-1 account is a mixture of a savings account, a Demat account, and a trading account. This guarantees that you can move funds from your account to your Demat account for trading purposes without any complications.
- As a subsidiary of Axis Bank with a well-established name on the market, establishing customer trust and acquiring new clients is simple.
- You may obtain a variety of goods and services under one roof, making it the one-stop-shop that meets your financial and investing needs most efficiently.
- The staff at Axis Direct Franchise specializes in offering research and advising help. It is beneficial to rely on such qualified and skilled specialists.
- To keep sub-brokers up-to-date, they receive online training support in the form of numerous online courses, webinars, demos, etc.
- The organization provides Portfolio Management Services (PMS).
- The organization provides marketing help in the shape of banners, flexes pamphlets, etc. whenever required.
Axis Direct Franchise Weaknesses:
In contrast to other full-service stockbroking firms on the present financial market, this brokerage firm only offers a single partnership model, therefore you do not have the option of selecting from a variety of models.
Why Partner with Axis Direct?
The very brand of Axis Bank is reassuring and promises a solid business portfolio from which to launch your enterprise.
Aside from this, there are other reasons to select Axis Direct as a potential organization with which to begin a Sub Broker business.
- An outstanding product line to deal with.
- Highly sophisticated and strong trading systems
- Adaptability in brokerage accounts
- Strong research and analytics staff to assist with the latest industry trends and developments. They are the ones that closely track market developments and provide you with prognostic assumptions for you to make rational selections.
- Additionally, the organization offers help with profile and Portfolio administration.
- Training on all products is offered by qualified team members in the form of periodic seminars, webinars, and online courses.
- The Axis Direct team offers marketing assistance using posters, banners, hoardings, and adhesive signboards.
Axis Bank Franchise Frequently Asked Questions:
When choosing this stock brokerage firm’s sub-brokerage program, you are likely to have a number of inquiries. We have addressed all such queries to simplify the situation for you.
1.Ques: What are the different things that you may acquire with Axis Direct?
Ans: There are a variety of financial and investment instruments, including currencies, IPOs, stock, mutual funds, debentures, bonds, and ETFs, among others. In addition, the sub-broker may also deal with a variety of financial products, such as credit loans, business loans, house loans, personal loans, etc.
2.Ques: Is a security deposit required to become a sub-broker?
Ans: To become a sub-broker, a security deposit of between 1 lakh and 3 lakh rupees is required. This payment is refundable if you decide to quit the brokerage firm.
3.Ques: What business model possibilities are available with an Axis Direct franchise?
Ans: This brokerage firm offers only one business model, namely the Sub brokerage program.
4.Ques: What revenue share will I receive as an Axis Direct Franchise sub-broker?
Ans: In general, the income sharing ratio is 60:40, however, it can vary depending on factors such as the amount of surplus revenue earned and the original security deposit.
5.Ques: With Axis Direct Franchise, what marketing support can I expect?
Ans: Axis Direct Franchise gives total market assistance by providing stationery like posters, brochures, and banners, as well as conducting seminars, online courses, and webinars to keep you current.
6.Ques: What benefits am I entitled to as a sub-broker?
Ans: If you are a young business owner, Axis Direct sub-brokerage is your best alternative. Despite being a relatively new stock brokerage firm, it has quickly gained a solid reputation in the financial sector.
You have the opportunity to generate a greater profit through the development of more income. You will have access to a variety of financial instruments for trading, as well as improved advising services, to realize your goals. Establishing a relationship with this supporting partner is the greatest way to succeed in the competitive financial industry.