Last updated on October 18, 2022
There is no mistaking the fact that My Value Trade Franchise has been around for quite some time in the stock market.
Read this article carefully to familiarize yourself with My Value Trade’s policies and procedures if you’re interested in becoming a sub broker for the company.
This page will cover all you need to know about My Value Trade, including the company’s rules, business models, revenue schemes, commission ranges, infrastructure needs, eligibility criteria, and customer ratings.
|My Value Trade Sub Broker Highlight|
|Top Business Model||Remisier|
|Initial Investment Required||Zero|
|Payout Time||30 Days|
|SB Code Activation Time||31 Days|
About My Value Trade Franchise
Although My Value Trade was founded in 1985, it didn’t start trading stocks until much later. Despite its relative infancy, Value Trade has already garnered a lot of praise from clients for introducing novel approaches to the business of trade. Since entering the Stock Broking market, My Value Trade has dominated the industry with their forward-thinking ideas and established reputation as an industry leader.
My Value Trade is a full-service brokerage that is registered with the National Stock Exchange (NSE), Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE), the Multi Commodity Exchange of India (MCX), and the Multi Commodity Derivatives Exchange (MCDX). Equity, Commodity, Currency, Futures, Forex, and so on are only some of the markets and services they provide. Equity Trading, Mutual Funds, and other Depository Services are just some of the many products they offer.
My Value Trade is the biggest retail stock broking firm in India, doing daily trades of about 4500 crore.
Millions of people from all walks of life have profited greatly from MVT’s expert and reliable recommendations and help in their trading endeavors.
There are two varieties of My Value Trade Franchise:
- Sub Broker or Business Partner
- Referral Business
For my Value Trade Business Associate or Value Trade Sub Broker
When a person acquires a Sub Broker license or agency from a Stock Broker, the Stock Broker grants him access to the Stock Broker’s trading platforms, trading tools, and client servicing systems so that the Sub Broker can act on the Stock Broker’s behalf in servicing customers.
According to regulations, a stock broker must establish an intermediate entity to channel sales rather than directly servicing or sourcing clients. In addition, he would not make a lot of money if he tried to enter into client acquisition on his own.
As a result, the Sub Broker is a bridge between the end customer and the Stock Broker, as well as an essential member of the team in constructing the business.
When you sign up to be an MVT Sub Broker, you become a licensed representative of My Value Trade, with access to all of MVT’s trading tools and platforms.
Advantages of My Value Trade’s Authorized Subbroker
Those who join My Value Trade as Sub Brokers or Business Partners have access to a wide range of advantages.
- Required Security Deposit is Very Low or Nonexistent
- The Revenue Sharing Model is Adaptable and Tailored to Your Needs
- Traders can select from a variety of brokerage plans, including those that require a monthly fee or those charge by the trade.
- You may establish an account online and receive free instruction on all of our goods and services.
- Trading Platform with a Focus on User Experience
- Markets for a Variety of Specializations on a Single Infrastructure
- MVT’s Marketing Department Offers Help in That Department
My Value Trade Referral Business Model
Sub Brokers in MVT’s Referral Business model are welcome from any background who are looking to supplement their income. There are no minimum deposit requirements or required business conversions in this arrangement.
In this case, the Partner’s only responsibility is to inform people about My Value Trade and persuade them to sign up for an account; after that, My Value Trade will handle all customer service needs.
The Sales staff at MVT will also take care of educating your clients on the benefits of trading with MVT, so you won’t even have to worry about doing it yourself.
If you provide a referral’s contact information, a member of our Sales team will reach out to him to discuss MVT’s services.
When they do, you’ll receive the referral bonus in the form of a trading account credit. These points can be used as a kind of currency or as a bonus when making purchases.
Benefits of My Value Trade Referral Business
- Ability to launch with zero outlay of funds or down payment
- Offering attractive reward payouts for each referral, all you have to do is give the sales staff the names and email addresses of your friends and family members.
- A predetermined amount will be added to your account for each referral that joins through you.
- The organization will not set a quota for the number of times it must do Product and Induction Training.
Commission Structure for My Value Trade Sub-Brokers
My Value Trade offers a flexible revenue sharing structure that may be adjusted to meet the specific requirements of each Sub Broker. With a revenue sharing range of 40% to as high as 75%, the corporation is willing to give money to those that bring in new customers.
The Sub Broker’s Revenue Sharing Percentage Is Determined Solely By Two Factors: His Security Deposit Amount and the Volume of Monthly Business He Can Provide to the Company. Both are taken into account when determining each Partner’s individual revenue share.
For most Sub Brokers, the split is 60 percent to 40 percent in favor of the Sub Broker. However, there are a few key players that generate so much revenue for the corporation that they receive a cut of between 75% and 80%.
As opposed to that, the Referral Business model is straightforward. There is no minimum payment or time commitment needed to get started. Simply by referring others to MVT, individuals are eligible to get a fixed payment of Rs. 1,000 for each recommendation that successfully joins. The partner is free to invest or reinvest this money as he or she sees fit.
Fees or Guarantee Deposit for My Value Trade Franchise
My Value Trade requires its Sub Brokers and Business Partners to place an initial Security Deposit with the firm to protect against fraudulent activity.
This is required because the firm is committed to protecting the interests of its clients. To join My Value Trade’s Sub Broker or Business Partner Program, the customer must deposit a Security Deposit of 50,000 to 75,000.
Your revenue split with the firm is determined by the amount of security you deposit. A larger initial investment would result in a larger proportional distribution.
Infrastructure Investment by My Value Trade Sub Brokers
A Stock Broker’s agent, known as a “Sub Broker” or “Business Partner,” handles all of the final customer’s business on the broker’s behalf. Therefore, he needs to show that he can deliver the kind of quality that the Broker demands.
In its many years in business, My Value Trade has established a reputation for excellence in the sector. As a major participant in the stock brokerage industry, it has a strong reputation among investors and requires that its sub-broker uphold the same standards.
As such, it is anticipated that the Sub Broker will maintain a functional and presentable workplace, complete with the aforementioned amenities and facilities (including, but not limited to, a Wi-Fi connection, computerized workstations, and landline telephones). Sub Broker is interested in purchasing a fully operational office.
As it is up to the Referral’s decision what sort of business they wish to start up and manage, MVT is not overly concerned with keeping any infrastructure requirements for them.
Plus, they wouldn’t need an office because they wouldn’t be required to engage with customers in person.
My Value Trade Franchise Offers:
As one of the leading discount brokers in the country, My Value Trade provides enticing deals to its Sub Brokers and Partners.
- With Value Trade, you may trade whenever it’s most convenient for you and still get low brokerage rates. They provide membership plans for a set monthly price, which let customers to make as many trades as they like each month without incurring any additional fees.
- The cutting-edge and straightforward trading instruments allow you instantaneous entry into all markets. Both MVT Classic and MVT Trader may be accessed with a single login, streamlining the trading process.
- An entire crew is devoted to the backend and customer support, and they are always on the lookout for any problems that may arise and immediately address them.
- MVT has established strong relationships with 45 different banks all throughout India, facilitating the swift movement of payments between the two parties. They have relationships with a number of financial institutions like AIS Bank, SBI Bank, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Yes Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, Bank of India, etc.
What is the brokerage charges levied to the clients of my value trade partners?
Above you can see a breakdown of brokerage fees based on My Value Trade Partner Charges rules.
For the Equity Intraday, expect to pay between 0.01% and 0.02%. Equity delivery fees average between 0.1% and 0.2%.
Prices for Equity Options from My Value Trade’s Authorized Person range from Rs.10 to Rs.20 per lot, while prices for Currency Options range from Rs.7 to Rs.10.
Futures on equities, currencies, and commodities all have similar brokerage fees ranging from 0.01% to 0.02%.
|My Value Trade Sub Broker – Brokerage Charges to Clients|
|Here are the brokerage charges levied by My Value Trade Sub Broker to their clients|
|What are Equity Intraday charges?||0.01% – 0.02%|
|How much are Equity Delivery charges?||0.1% – 0.2%|
|How much is the charge levied on Equity Options?||Rs.10 – Rs.20 per Lot|
|How much are the Currency Options charges?||Rs.7 – Rs.10 per Lot|
|What are Equity Futures charges?||0.01% – 0.02%|
|What are the charges levied on Currency Futures?||0.01% – 0.02%|
|What are the charges levied on Commodity Trading?||0.01% – 0.02%|
My Value Trade Franchise Eligibility Criteria:
Those who meet the following requirements can apply to become a Sub Broker with My Value Trade:
- The legal age requirement is 18 or older.
- Post-secondary education or its equivalent is necessary.
- a minimum of three years’ experience in the banking, insurance, or investment field
- Sub Brokers must also be registered with SEBI.
In what ways can you become a sub broker or business partner with My Value Trade?
There is no predetermined action sequence required to join the Referral program. Your only obligation is to sign up for a Trading account and a Demat account and then to start recommending your friends and family.
Fill out an online form with your full details if you wish to join our Sub Broker or Business Partner programs.
The MVT staff will call you to verify your qualifications, learn more about why you want to join, and get a sense of the kind of business you hope to start.
You may upload all of your EKYC documentation online once you’ve convinced them to accept your registration. About two weeks will pass before your registration is finalized after going through all of these steps.
Required Paperwork for the My Value Trade Referral Program and Sub-Broker
To become a Sub Broker with My Value Trade, you need to provide the following information and documents:
- Display of Identities
- Documentation of Basic Information (Date of Birth, Address, and Name), and Academic Credentials (Name, Date of Graduation,
- Assurance of Deposit Cheque and SEBI Registration Certificate
What Can You Expect When You Decide to Work with My Value Trade?
- Established for many years, My Value Trade has earned a stellar reputation in the marketplace. The value they bring to their patrons is greatly enhanced by their knowledge. Their success is a hallmark of their originality and experience.
- The online trading facilities offered by MVT are a huge boon to the organization, since consumers just need to create a single login to access all market areas.
- A highly capable analytics group gives its clients consistent market analysis and guidance.
My Value Trade Business Associate Conclusion
Every My Value Trade Franchise location receives the full complement of services and resources the firm offers to ensure their success.
Each My Value Trade Sub Broker receives extensive training from the firm to improve their trading performance. As soon as possible, get in touch with My Value Trade if you, too, are interested in becoming a business partner with them.
My Value Trade Partner Program FAQs
1.Ques: What are the types of Sub Brokers with MVT?
Ans: There are two distinct Sub Broker Programs available through MVT.
Referral Business Model for a Sub-Broker or Business Partner
2.Ques: How old must one be to become a sub broker?
Ans: The minimum age to become a Sub Broker is 18 years old.
3.Ques: What type of assistance do you offer in Marketing?
Ans: They assist with any and all stationery needs, including posters, banners, and booklets. Moreover, they host several awareness-raising workshops.