Last updated on: May 27, 2023
Alice Blue was established in 2006 with its headquarters in Bangalore. With close to a couple of decades of experience, Alice Blue has come a long way and has over 20+ branches with more than 12000 partners all over India.
Alice Blue charges Zero brokerage on investments in Equity and Mutual Funds and flat ₹ 15 for intraday and FNO.
Alice Blue allows you to trade in the below-mentioned segments:
- Equity Spot/Delivery
- Equity Futures and Options
- Currency Futures and Options
- Commodity Futures and Options
- Index Futures and Options
- Mutual Funds
Types of Alice Blue Accounts
- Trading Account
- Demat Account
- Commodity Account
Note: Alice Blue offers a single margin account for equity and commodity.
How to open a demat account with Alice Blue? – Online
- First, visit Alice Blue website and click on Open an
- Fill in your Name, Email, Mobile Number, and State and click on Open an
- Fill in your PAN Card details and Date of Birth. (DOB should be as per PAN Card)
- Select the products you want to trade-in and make a payment of ₹
- Enter your permanent address
- Link your bank account to the trading
- Enter your personal and financial
- Upload account opening
- Select the Demat Profile and Brokerage
- Provide an IPV (In-person verification) by showing your PAN towards the camera along with your
- E-sign the documents by verifying your Aadhaar with your Mobile
- Your account will be activated within 24
- You can check the Account Activation Status here.
Documents required to open a Trading & Demat Account Online.
You need to have a soft copy of the following documents while opening an account online:
- Identity Proof (PAN Card Mandatory)
- Address Proof (Aadhar, Voter ID, Passport, etc)
- Passport Size Photo
- Income Proof (Latest six month’s bank statement, Latest ITR copy, Three month’s salary slip)
- Scanned copy of the signature
How to open a Trading & Demat Account Offline?
- Download the KYC form ABFSPL.
- Take a printout and fill up all the details. You can call us on (+91 8061575500, +91 8045490850) if you need help with filling the account opening
- Attach a self-attested copy of the account opening documents.
- Sign the KYC form and send the hard copy to Alice Blue Corporate office address.
Documents required to open a Trading & Demat Account Offline.
You need the following self-attested copy of documents to open an account offline:
- KYC form ABFSPL.
- Identity Proof (PAN Card Mandatory)
- Address Proof (Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Passport, Ration Card, etc)
- Income Proof (3 Months Salary Slip, 6 Months Account Statement, Latest Income Tax Return Copy)
- Bank Proof (Cancelled Cheque, Passbook Copy or Bank Statement with visible Bank Account Number, MICR, and IFSC code)
Alice Blue Trading Platform
- Desktop Application: ANT Desk and ANT Meta
- Web-Based Application: ANT Web
- Mobile Application: ANT Mobi
Specifications of ANT Desk
- Advanced Charting Tools with 80 + indicators
- Daily Research Reports
- Pattern Recognition
- Trading Calls
- 10 + years of historical data
- 30+ days of Intraday Data
- Semi Algos
Specifications of ANT Web & ANT Mobi
- Built afresh using improved technology
- Advanced charting with 100+ indicators
- Super Swift Entry and Exit of Trades
- Set unlimited number of price alerts for instant updates
- Easy and Fast Transfer of funds with UPI
- 10+ Stock Screeners
- Impressive new design for:
- Buy & Sell Window
- Order Book
- Trade Book
- Holding Window
- Position Window
- Margin Page and
- Profile Page
- Remarkable speed improvements
- Stability improvements
- Add and Delete scrips in Bulk
- Enabled full-screen view for 1 min, 2min, 3 min charts
- Complete info of scrip with a single tap
- Improved and Comprehensive Market Depth
- Sort and Align scrips in Marketwatch with a single tap
- Separate dashboard with Market Movers, Indices, Order Book, and Margin details
- Complete details of orders history in Order Status Window
It is a stock market education platform that helps you learn everything about stock markets from the beginner to advanced level via webinars, live sessions, courses, etc., from the Top Traders & Investors in India.
It is a marketplace that provides impressive apps that will ease your trading and investing experience in the stock market. Trade Store has over 15-20 products that can be accessed freely or at a special price if you are an Alice Blue client.
Here’s how Trade Store can help you in your trading & investment journey:
- Direct Mutual Funds investment, e., you can invest in mutual funds with Zero Commission
- Invest in IPO with a single click via UPI
- Separate Options Trading Platform with readymade strategies
- Buy & Sell Signals Software with 70 – 90% accuracy
- Stock Screeners and market sentiment analyzers for better decision making
- Predefined Technical and Fundamental analysis strategies
- Advisory, and more.
Alice Blue Customer Care Review
Alice Blue offers customer care services via:
- Live Chat
- Relationship Manager
Alice Blue Brokerage Charges
Alice Blue Margin
Alice Blue Research
Alice Blue Referral Program
Additionally, we also offer digipromo app:
DIGIPromo is a dedicated ‘Share & Earn’ App for all the Alice Blue clients who would like to promote unique, readily available content and generate referral/affiliate leads.
Set up your Affiliate Business through DIGIPromo App and create a passive revenue stream for yourself by just promoting insightful Images, Videos, and Articles about our Products and Stock Market in general on Social Media.
Refer your Friends and Family and Earn a 10% commission on the brokerage your client pays for a LIFETIME and an additional Rs.500 + 10% brokerage cashback for 30 days.
Upon opening an Account, your friends and family will get Rs.5000/- worth of Trade Store products completely FREE!