Sharekhan Trade Tiger
Sharekhan is one of the most popular trading houses in the country. Whenever it comes to list down the top stock brokers of the country, Sharekhan tends to come out on top.
Based out of Mumbai, the stock broking firm has transformed itself astoundingly since its inception in the year 2000. It was launched by its parent company S.S. KantilalIshwarlal Securities Limited (SSKI). Later it was sold out to BNP Paribas that spent Rs. 2200 crore for the deal. At the time of this transition, Sharekhan was having an active client base of nearly 12 lakh+ members.
BNP Paribas is a top-rated bank in Europe with a global reach. It enjoys a remarkable presence in 75 countries, with over 189,000 employees. It has had a presence in India for over 150 years having established its first branch in Kolkata, in 1860. With this unparalleled experience of the Indian trading landscape, it is among the best-performing corporate banks in the country.
Sharekhan is one of the oldest players in the full-service stockbroking sector in. It is primarily known for high brand value, extensive offline coverage through its sub-broker network and nonetheless, its trading platforms particularly Sharekhan Trade Tiger.
Trade Tiger is a terminal-based trading application that should be downloaded and installed by users. The application allows the clients to trade and invest across segments including Equity, Currency, Commodity and Derivative Trading. The most interesting part of using Sharekhan Trade tiger is its performance competences that let you trade in a unified manner.
For most of the Sharekhan’s clients, Trade Tiger is a foremost choice whenever it comes to enjoy hassle-free and seamless stock trading. Let’s take a detailed view of the application below.
Before you move further with the download and installation of this trading application on your computer or laptop, it is necessary to ensure that your system has the requisite configuration.
Here are system configurations you need to be with:
- Operating System: Windows 7, 8 minimum
- Processor: Intel Dual Core
- Minimum RAM: 1 GB (4 GB recommended)
- Browser: Internet Explorer
- Dot Net Framework: Framework 4.0
- Screen Resolution: 800 X 600
Trade Tiger Features
Thought the trading terminal application has lots of features, some of the best ones are listed below.
- Users can prepare multiple market watchlists with option to add different trading and investment instruments at the same time.
- Charting feature with indicators for both technical as well as fundamental study. The terminal software offers a wide range of 30 to 90 regular charts along with nearly 30 technical indicators for a comprehensive analysis. You can plan target, entry along with exit lines using different drawing tools available within the application.
- In-built functionality and access to reports, tips and recommendations as part of Sharekhan Research is offered.
- Incorporation with 14 banks for online funds transfer to the trading account. The stockbroker is striving towards augmenting the number of banks.
- Receive direct stock market feeds on a real-time basis across NSE, BSE, MCX etc. using Sharekhan Trade Tiger.
- Various calculators such as Brokerage calculator, Span calculator, Premium calculator etc.
- Option of single-click order placement.
- Stock scanners and heatmaps for rapid evaluation without getting into needless information. While using these scanners, you can discover various trading opportunities using technical parameters such as Super trend or RSI etc.
- API integration is there for external platforms like Ambibroker etc.
- Use of multiple types of orders including bracket order, AMO (After Market Order) is permitted.
- Option to customize and personalize Sharekhan Trade Tiger as per your preferences with 5 language options, 4 theme layouts, shortcuts etc.
Advantages of Sharekhan Trade Tiger
- Sharekhan brings fresh updates and features to the software very frequently, enabling users to get more by introducing high usability product
- Popular for high performance and speed, Trade tiger is ideal for users who look to trade precisely at the intraday level.
- Users can place bulk orders in one go with an option to add stop-loss, entry and target price.
- Different types of charts and indicators available for technical analysis to go along with heatmaps. These are some major features for users who look to carry out their own analysis.
- Real-time access to news, tips, trading calls is good for traders who are starting new and need an initial handholding. These research reports and recommendations are given at both fundamental as well as technical levels.
- Video Tutorials available for users are available to help them understand how each and every feature of Sharekhan Trade tiger works.
- Application is pre-loaded with 30+ trading strategies.
- Direct integration with third-party analysis softwares allowed with this trading platform. For example, you can combine your trading strategies written in software such as Amibroker with Sharekhan Trade tiger.
- If you feel easier using an excel, you can export live market data into an excel sheet and then directly place orders using that integrated excel sheet.
Disadvantages of Sharekhan Trade Tiger
Below are some of the issues users come across while using the trading platform from Sharekhan:
- Mac version for iOS still not available
- Comparatively a heavy trading software, so it needs relatively high performance machine configuration for seamless working.
- One needs to be highly careful while running the updates occasionally, as issues in accessing charting functionalities have been observed once an upgrade is finished.
Sharekhan Trade Tiger Annual Charges
Currently, there are no annual charges levied by Sharekhan against the use of Trade Tiger.
The users who have been using Trade Tiger found it really effective and valued. However, it is generally that you should have some prior trading experience before using Trade Tiger.
if you are a beginner, it is suggested to spend some time initially to understand how the application works. This is essentially because of the wide range of features the application offers. It might be very confusing for you in that case.