In New Delhi, the aspirant business Just Trade Franchise first gained attention in 2008. And Mr K.K. Bajaj established the business. Just Trade, a public discount sub-broker, releases the reward in simply 26 days. The Bajaj Capital Group’s brokerage firm Just Trade has been around for eleven years. It strives to provide professionals, business owners, investors, and other groups with wealth development services. To help the clients have a seamless trading experience it aims to be revised with cutting-edge technology.
At Trade has been offering financial assistance to its clientele in India for more than 46 years. Bajaj Capital is in charge of the brokerage house. Just Trade has long been a top financial and investment organization, building enormous wealth for its clients. It enjoys a solid reputation among online investment and stock brokerage firms. Just Trade has a SEBI registration. This company’s primary goal is to give investors a frictionless experience by offering excellent protection for their transactions.
With customizable price packages that include variable brokerage and fixed fee-based plans, the goal is to engage and educate the investor while also providing value-added services to maximize the return on the investor’s investment.
Providing an online financial services platform for investors to get financial planning services across India. It helps them manage all of their money as a result.
Types of Just Trade Franchise
- Sub Brokership or Franchise Set-up
How to become a Just Trade Partner?
One can quickly join Just Trade as a sub-broker. The necessary paperwork is:
- Pan Card
- Aadhaar card
- Educational certificate (minimum one should be 12th pass), and 21 years of age.
- Cancelled Cheque
- 2 photographs
Additionally, you should have at least two years of trading and stock market expertise. Chartered accountants must review your franchise agreement before you receive a franchise code. The last step before starting a business with Just Trade is this one.
Just Trade Sub Broker Offers:
- Trading Services both Offline & Online NSE & BSE cash
- F&O (NSE)
- Call and Trade options
- Wealth Creation tool access at Zero cost
Just Trade Franchise Support and Training
- Depending on your office location and the franchisee you choose, the firm offers them technical, foundational, and training assistance.
- They offer thorough training in sales presentations, software demonstrations, and complete back-office support. providing assistance with qualified dealers for quick order execution and online cash management. Once you have enrolled with Just Trade, they will provide you with free training on their trading platform.
Rating & Reviews
With only one login ID, you may invest in stocks, foreign exchange, commodities, mutual funds, and initial public offerings with Just Trade, a full-service broker. Invest in the national exchanges BSE, NSE, MCX, and NCDEX using the Just Trade platform. A resident or non-resident Indian (NRI) can establish a 2-in-1 account on Just Trade, which combines a Demat and trading account. Just Trade is a proud member of the depositary organization NSDL.
Just Trade provides free advisory services because it thinks that each investor may quadruple their money with professional guidance, which has proven to be a game changer for the business.
|Products & Services||5.0/10|
Just Trade Sub Broker
The revenue received by the sub-broker often ranges from 50% to 80%, which is pretty similar to the industry average. The sub-broker might need to assess the elements that will provide him with a high revenue-sharing ratio.
To receive the greatest offer, one must haggle. The following item discusses the variables that are often taken into account when determining the ratio.
Just Trade Franchise Commission
The revenue-sharing ratio is decided quite easily by Just Trade. The portion that the sub-broker keeps typically runs from 40% to 70%, but it may even go up to 80 or 90% in cases of really strong performance.
This strategy requires the sub-broker to set up his workspace, office, and access to Just Trade’s trading terminal. As a result, the sub-broker will be required to develop a clientele on his or her own, and the brokerage fees received from these clients will be split between the sub-broker and Just Trade.
Typically, 50% to 80% of such brokerage revenue goes to the sub-broker. However, if Just Trade provides significant support to a sub-broker who is unable to complete their duties, the sub-ratio brokers may decrease since the broking firm will retain a bigger return as a result of their work.
How to become a Just Trade Sub Broker?
- Fill out the lead form over here with your information.
- To validate the information, their executive will give you a call. Please make sure the call is handled correctly.
- Their agent will put you in touch with a Just Trade agent.
- Schedule a meeting with a representative of Just Trade. An in-depth discussion of the agreement’s terms and conditions is required.
- Provide paperwork to the Just Trade agent. Additionally, provide the representative a DD or a check to pay the deposit amount and get a receipt for it.
- Your papers will only be verified by the Trade Compliance team, who will then update you.
- Sign the contract, and the Just Trade compliance team will take care of the remaining balance.
- You will be registered as an AP in your chosen sector once Just Trade sends this agreement to the stock market. The operation takes between 4 to 7 days to complete.
Thus, if this is your start to trading with Just trade platforms, you must find ample information ad research well in advance.