Last updated on: April 17, 2023
The fastest-growing sub-brokerage franchise in India is ProfitMart. ProfitMart is steadily gaining popularity as the only brokerage and sub-brokerage business that provide 100% franchise model sharing. ProfitMart began its quest to become the finest stock brokerage firm in India in 2010, and today, after over ten years in business, it is regarded as the industry’s top stock brokerage and sub-brokerage firm.
ProfitMart, formerly M3Mulitiple Securities Broker Pvt. Ltd., provides its clients with a variety of investment possibilities, including those in currency, commodities, derivatives, equities, initial public offerings (IPO), mutual funds, and real estate. One of the initial qualifying requirements for the PROFITMART sub-broker program has been the SEBI registration; this registration is entirely handled by the profitmart franchise team so that there is no risk to sub-brokers. In addition, it stipulates a minimum age and educational requirement.
One must fill out a form on their website to sign up with them. After then, the Profitmart partner program contacts them again via phone or email. Profitmart elicits and comprehends the candidate’s expectations throughout this conversation and expresses what Profitmart wants from a sub-broker. Additionally, it briefly explains several industry-related phrases. After that, the candidate must complete a form with questions about their basic personal and pertinent information. Following this, it does a quick background check on a potential partner prospect.
The candidate is appointed as a sub-broker once the Profitmart sub-broker team determines that the individual is appropriate and qualified to be a business partner. Elements like tenure, price, compliance requirements for sub-brokers, role and obligations of Profitmart franchise, and other similar terms are a part of the agreement.
Type of Profitmart Franchise
Profitmart only provides one particular type of business relationship, a standard sub-broker or franchise model. It is logical from their perspective to have only one type of business model given that it is only in the starting stages. Once the sub-broker company is established, they may decide to float more models.
Profitmart is a significant upstart in the broker industry. As a result, they only employ the sub-broker or franchise business model to ensure that they can function economically. This partnership strategy allows the organization to focus on a particular demographic. The authorized individual or sub-broker can provide all of Profitmart’s products to all of its customers. To keep their consumers for a longer time the partners are also allowed to provide them with tempting incentives.
Profitmart Sub Broker Commission or Revenue Sharing Model
Profitmart has chosen the sub-broker model because it recognizes the urgent need to expand its network. It recognizes that setting up local camps and bases will allow the network to expand quickly and provide a local presence, increasing client confidence and broadening clientele. The broking firm also appreciates the work that these sub-brokers do and the benefits they provide to the primary broker, which is why it uses a revenue-sharing plan that is very motivating.
A 40% to 75% revenue share is possible. In other instances, it even provides 100% income share for a brief period. A negotiating point is the revenue share percentage.
Profitmart Sub Brokers offer
Profitmart has been advertising the following benefits/offers for its sub-brokers:
- Allows limitless trading across all market sectors, i.e., not imposing any maximum trading threshold on any of the trading products it provides. As a result, sub-brokers are free to trade to any extent on their client’s behalf. As a result, they won’t pass up the chance to aid in their client’s financial success by carrying out all trade orders without restriction.
- Offering an effective trading platform – The Profitmart franchise offers an effective trading platform that is reputed to be fast and highly user-friendly.
- Offers effective risk management team
- Introduced an attractive referral program, greatly aiding in the acquisition of new clients.
- Offers back office support
How to become a Sub Broker of Profitmart?
The steps for associating with Profitmart are provided below:
- Fill out the lead form on this website with the necessary information, and our representative will get in touch with you to confirm your credentials and interest. A Profitmart representative will also get in touch with you to move the situation ahead.
- A meeting with the sales representative to go through the specifics of the agreement, including the percentage, the deposit amount, the items, etc. Provide the required documentation and make a check deposit. Profitmart will examine your background and validate your paperwork.
- Account activation may take 5 to 10 working days, depending on how quickly these events happen.
Documents Required for Profitmart sub-broker registration –
- Proof of identity
- DOB proof
- Address proof
- Academic Certificate
- Cancelled cheque or Bank statement
- Registration certificate with SEBI/Stock exchange
- Passport size photos
- Infrastructure proof
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card
Why Partner with Profitmart?
- opportunity to join a new organization and play a significant role
- Promotes trade through sub-broking; appealing revenue ratio
- The minimum security deposit
- Large product selection; aids in setting up workplace space; offers leisure throughout the break-even phase.
Profitmart Franchise Eligibility Criteria
The following are the basic eligibility criterion that needed to be met for the applicants to become sub-brokers:
- Requires a minimum of an HSC or 10+2 degree.
- An additional advantage may be unlocked if the candidate has prior expertise in the financial or BFSI sectors.
- Possesses fundamental soft skills, such as communicating and providing excellent customer service.
- If you don’t have a 10+2 degree, you could require a certificate to demonstrate your abilities.
- ProfitMart is one of India’s standard brokerage companies, it may be concluded. With the least amount of security money, a sub-broker can earn up to 100% of the income share in just 14 days. But in the end, it is always up to the prospective sub-brokers to decide which brokerage firm they wish to partner with.