Last updated on: November 11, 2022
When it comes to financial services, Sushil Finance is the best in India, particularly in the areas of stock brokerage and equities research. In 1982, Mr Sushil N. Shah established the company, which has since grown to become a leader in its field within the Share market.
In this post, we’ll undertake an in-depth examination of Sushil Finance to prove its true value and legitimacy, covering topics like the brokerage rates they charge, whether or not there are any additional fees (and how much they would be), the special discounts and offers they often roll out, and more.
Most importantly, we will discuss the trading platforms used by this firm and whether or not they are simple to use.
About Sushil Finance
Mr. Sushil N. Shah founded Sushil Finance, a Private Full-Service Broker, in Mumbai, Maharashtra, in 1982. They have been in the financial field for almost 30 years, and throughout that time they have amassed over 6,000 Crore in assets and kept more than 120,000 satisfied clients.
More than 450 Business Partners help expand operations throughout 21 states and 148+ locations. They have something for each and all customers that walk through the door thanks to their extensive and varied product selection.
Equity, Initial Public Offerings, Foreign Exchange, Mutual Funds, Insurance, Electronic Trading, and a Host of Other Financial Services are all Products that Sushil Finance Provides. They allow you to trade on various exchanges simultaneously because they are registered with BSE, NSE, MCDX, and NCDEX.
Sushil Finance Brokerage Charges
If you’re a trader or investor, you’re probably curious about the brokerage fees you’ll incur once you start making trades with the firm. All of the pricing details for each category and offering are laid out in the table above.
The fee for an Equity Delivery trade is 0.30% of the total trade value, while the fee for an Intraday Equity trade is 0.03% of the whole deal value.
They take 0.03% of the entire amount for both Equity Futures trading and Currency Futures trading. There is a flat fee of Rs.25 per lot, regardless of the total value of a trade, for currency options.
The maintenance of a trading account is included in the service fee, whereas the upkeep of a demat account incurs an annual maintenance charge. In order to begin trading with Sushil Finance, you must also deposit a minimum of 75% Margin Money.
Brokerages must collect an additional fee from their clients above and above the standard brokerage price to cover the cost of various governmental levies and other assessments. You should know about these additional fees if you’re considering becoming a trader with them.
In addition to the STT fee, which amounts to around 0.0126% of the entire turnover value, there is also a Transaction fee of 0.00310% for each transaction that takes place.
In addition, there is a SEBI Turnover fee of around 0.00005% of the whole turnover. In addition to these fees, there are two others: Stamp Duty, which is levied on the client in accordance with State regulations, and Goods and Services Tax, which is a fixed 18% of the whole value of the Brokerage and transaction fee.
Although this may seem like a large number of fees, when added to the total value of the deal, they amount to negligible sums.
Sushil Finance Demat Account Opening Fees
Because Sushil Finance is both a Brokerage and a member of CDSL and NSDL, its clients have access to Demat Accounts and Trading Accounts. In the case of Sushil Finance, creating a Trading and Demat Account is free of charge.
However, there are annual Maintenance costs of Rs. 300 that the consumer must pay to keep his Demat account active with them. On the other hand, if a client does a particular amount of business with you annually, you may be able to get this fee waived.
When opening a Trading account, a 75% Margin deposit is required.
Sushil Finance Offers
In order to attract and keep consumers, the brokerage regularly rolls out new discounts and perks. First of all, unlike their rivals, they don’t charge anything to establish an account, which is a huge weight off your shoulders.
They also feature negligible monthly account maintenance fees that can be completely refunded in the event of heavy trading activity.
If you are a frequent trader with Sushil Finance, you may be eligible to have your account AMC fees eliminated as part of the company’s commitment to providing superior service to its most loyal customers. When taken together, the organization provides a vast array of services to its clientele.
How to open Demat Account with Sushil Finance?
Traders from all over the world are welcome to sign up with Sushil Finance and begin trading with them. That’s why, as soon as you get on their homepage, a blue tab titled “Open An Account” will float to the foreground. Account opening is a straightforward process that can be broken down into these steps:
- A new window will open up when you click the “Open an Account” button.
- To register, you may either enter your information manually, go online, or leave a voicemail at their customer service number.
- If you prefer to speak with someone, you may reach them by leaving a voicemail at 08045936028, and they will get back to you right away with information about how to apply.
- If you want to fill out the form, the only information required is your full name, email address, phone number, city, and postal code.
- The Account opening form will load when you have entered all of the above information and clicked the Register button. Complete your profile with additional information such as your full address, bank information, Adhar and Pan Card numbers, and more.
- After that, you’ll be asked to submit your KYC papers; these include things like your PAN card, Adhar card, evidence of residency, and a recent photo of yourself.
- Upon completing the application and hitting the submit button, you will be given a unique identification number.
- After you’ve completed the registration procedure, a representative from customer service will give you a call to verify your information and confirm your papers. Upon passing Sushil Finance’s verification procedure, you will be given access to your Trading and Demat account information. In order to get started, just follow these steps.
For What Reasons Should You Sign Up for a Trading Account with Sushil Finance?
According to the Trading regulatory board of India, all traders are required to open trading accounts. Every stock trader needs both a Trading account and a Demat account.
As was also mentioned above, signing up for an account with Sushil Finance requires no effort. It is possible to create an account and begin using its services without ever setting foot inside a bank or completing a mountain of paperwork.
If you’re still on the fence about which Trading account provider to go with, here are a few reasons why Sushi Finance is your best bet:
- The fact that they’ve been around for more than three decades says a lot about how dependable they are and how respected they are in the community.
- The organization is consistently at the forefront of performance because to its dedicated and intensive research department. As a result of the high-quality research and analytics they offer their clients, they have been consistently exceeding their customers’ expectations.
- You can see they value their customers’ time and don’t want them to travel elsewhere to get what they need from the variety of goods they stock.
- Customers may easily relate to the services provided, increasing the likelihood that they would sign up for their streamlined investment programs.
Products and Services in Sushil Financial Markets
As can be seen, Sushil Finance is not a one-trick pony; rather, it gives its consumers a wide range of product choices. Options can be placed on stocks, currencies, commodities, and futures markets.
Mutual funds, initial public offering (IPO), SIP plans, and insurance are additional services they provide. In short, they provide a wide variety of services to meet the monetary demands of their clientele.
Sushil Finance Services:
Sushil Finance is a top broker because they know that superior service is what makes a firm great. They provide IPO services, intraday trade services, and trading account facilities for clients.
Stock updates, real-time market news, stock recommendations, and advisory services are just some of the research and analytical features they advertise as part of their business.
When compared to competing service providers, they provide significantly higher levels of leverage and exposure, often as much as five times the industry standard.
Research, Advice, and Stock Picks on Finance from Sushil
Customers benefit greatly from the company’s expertise in research and analytics, as was highlighted before as well.
Customers receive monthly, weekly, and sometimes daily updates on market health, market trends, and forecasts of what will be helpful and what will not. They often propose equities and provide investment advice, as well as information on upcoming public offerings and other promising stocks.
They also assign you a personal Relationship Manager, whose primary responsibility it is to advise you on how to manage your money and make wiser investing choices.
Sushil Financial Risk or Leverage
Sushil Finance gives its clients a great deal of leeway and visibility to facilitate hassle-free dealing with total candor.
With regards to currency trading, it provides up to 6 times leverage in Currency Futures & 1 times in Currency Options, and with regards to commodities, it provides up to 1 times the leverage than an average exposure should be in both Commodity Futures & Options and Commodity Futures Delivery.
Trading Platforms by Sushil Finance
Sushil Finance is a full-service broker that caters to investors by providing superior trading platforms for all market segments and mediums, including desktop, laptop, mobile, and web.
Based on personal desire, the user can select any of the available trading platforms. Let’s investigate Sushil Finance’s greatest trading platforms to see if any of them meet your needs.
1. Sushil Finance PowerTrade
It’s a file that can be run on computers running Windows. Downloading and setting up Power Trade on your computer takes no more than a few clicks.
To that end, it caters mostly to active traders. The program has been fine-tuned to fulfill all power trading needs.
Some of PowerTrade’s finest qualities include:
- It has built-in market monitoring functions that allow the trader to monitor individual equities across all markets.
- There are predefined shortcut keys for placing orders and trading, and the user may also assign their own shortcuts depending on their own trading habits.
- There are a number of conditional tickers available for rapid transaction analysis that can help improve your trading results.
- A new feature called “After Market Order” (AMO) will be made available to consumers, allowing them to make transactions long after the stock market has closed.
- Trading app users may tailor their portfolios to their individual preferences and proficiencies in the market.
- Several indicators for displaying end-of-day (EOD) and intraday (IB) charts are included with Sushil Finance PowerTrade.
- However, the application’s feature-rich interface and setup might make it slow to respond at times.
Therefore, if you are just starting off in the trading world, you should avoid this program like the plague.
II. Sushil Finance Swift Trade
Web-based trading is your only option if you don’t want to use any trading apps or programs. Sushil Finance Swift Trade is an advanced web-based trading terminal offered by this full-service broker.
Since it is extremely lightweight and can be accessed with just a link, trading tasks may be completed from just about anywhere.
Among the many great things about this online trading platform are:
- This trading platform performs faultlessly even when connected to the internet at a slow speed.
- You’ll get market reports, study summaries, and trading advice delivered straight to your inbox. Also, settings may be set to ensure you only receive the types of news that interest you.
- User preferences may be saved and used to generate tailored market monitoring lists, maximizing the potential for successful trading.
- Swift Trade is compatible with more than 40 domestic financial institutions, making international wire transfers quick and easy.
- This trading platform also supports the placement of aftermarket orders (AMOs).
- If you do a lot of traveling and want to trade when you’re away from home, but you’re concerned about your connection speed and reliability, this is the book for you.
The Swift Trade is the finest choice since it can function with low data transfer rates and has many useful features.
III. Sushil Finance SavaShare
SavaShare by Sushil Finance is an online trading platform built on the HTML5 standard. You may start trading immediately after entering your login information; no installation is necessary.
Trading on this web-based platform is possible from any device, and it does it with pinpoint precision and lightning-fast response times.
One of the many capabilities of Sushil Finance SavaShare, a lightweight web platform:
- It works in tandem with the administrative hub to produce reports based on market data.
- It allows for the creation of several market watch lists that are specific to a user’s trading habits and preferences.
- The platform automatically keeps track of your trading history and data as you use it.
- After the market closes, SAVASHARE users can still submit orders.
- To make sure you are aware of both the ups and downs, it lists the top losers and winners. All currently traded stocks are included.
IV. The SavaShare Mobile App by Sushil Finance
The SavaShare Mobile app is still in the early stages of development. To put it another way, a great deal of improvisation and optimization is needed.
Based on feedback from users, we know that this mobile trading software has some serious shortcomings.
Let’s take a look at the finest of the SavaShare Mobile App:
- The client may modify and personalize the market watch list to suit his or her trading habits and preferences.
- More than forty different bank accounts will be made available to you for transferring money to and from your trading account.
- Purchase and sale orders may be placed with a few mouse clicks, which is far too simple.
- As a paying customer, you may use the SavaShare app to get free advice, reports, and suggestions.
- This smartphone software provides a number of intraday charting options and capabilities, as well as the added benefit of applying historical-level analysis.
- Users may see the top 5 bids and offers by using the market depth tool.
- The funds in your trading account can be transferred to your bank account in a safe and secure manner.
Some problems people have encountered when using the Savashare mobile app for trading are as follows:
- Usability issues plague both the UI and the overall experience. Traders primarily disliked the typeface because it was difficult to read.
- Only a few basic functions are included in the program.
- The updates provided by Sushil Finance are quite sporadic.
- So even if you are a complete trading novice, this software won’t put a damper on your spirits. This program may be adequate for novice traders, but it will provide poor performance and productivity for seasoned pros.
V. Sushil Finance Connect Mobile App
For more efficient and lucrative trades, Sushil Finance provides its traders with the Sushil Connect mobile app.
The trading platforms offered by Sushil Finance are flexible. However, we need specifics about this mobile trading app:
- This mobile app’s key perk is that it allows guests to log in and utilize some of the most fundamental functions, such as searching, without having to register.
- It allows you to track your daily profits and examine your family’s wealth.
- Users will have access to a market depth report, which will allow them to examine every deal in advance.
- This app’s real-time alerts and notifications are very useful for making lucrative trades.
- When promoting the feature’s summary utilizing Mark, you may estimate your potential earnings.
- Multiple alerts keep you abreast of any shifts in stock prices that can affect your portfolio.
- Just a few clicks are all it takes to complete a money transfer using the convenient online payment option.
The following are some problems that customers have encountered when using the Sushil Connect mobile application for trading:
- When compared to modern stockbrokers, the general design and functionality of this app feels dated and rudimentary.
- This trading program does not provide all available options. Similarly, the app does not include a way to log out.
Support for Sushil Finance Clients
There are 55 different locations of Sushil Finance spread out over India to help consumers who are having difficulties trading. Additionally, they have devoted dealers that monitor daily operations and maintain open lines of communication with consumers to better understand their training requirements.
Sushil Finance offers Online Trading for convenient trade execution but also provides Offline Trading Services for those who prefer to stick to tried-and-true offline methods.
Sushil Finance also offers live chat and email assistance, where a team of experts is available to answer any questions you may have right away.
Disadvantages of Sushil Finance
The firm is successful economically and in terms of customer base, but there are several areas in which it might perform better based on input from its clientele.
As opposed to the competition, they offer very little in the way of leverage or exposure.
A bit more adaptability and customer service focus is needed in their brokerage strategy.
Overall, this full-service broker is a solid choice because it provides all the features one needs at reasonable costs. When compared to other major stock brokers, Sushil Finance does not do anything particularly innovative to set itself apart.
This broker, in order to stay competitive, will need to provide attractive bonuses to their clientele. Brokerage, margin technology, customer service, etc. are all areas that Sushil Finance may need to improve
Some Frequently Asked Questions About Sushil Finance
1.Ques: What kind of broker does Sushil Finance act as, full service or discount?
Ans: One of the greatest full-service brokers in India is Sushil Finance.
2.Ques: How many stock exchanges does Sushil finance support for trading? As well as identify them by name.
Ans: If you have a trading account with Sushil Finance, you may make trades on the NSE, MCX, NCDEX, and BSE.
3.Ques: If you are interested in learning more about Sushil Finance, what markets do you provide?
Ans: Equity Delivery, intraday, future, options, currency, and commodity trading are just some of the markets that may be accessed with Sushil Finance.
4.Ques: I was wondering whether there was a fee associated with Sushil Finance’s trading accounts.
Ans: Sushil Finance does not charge any fees associated with creating a trading account.