If you want to be successful in stock market, one of the important factors separated from your trading technique is the platform that you use for the trading. For consistent trading on the web, you need a fast trading platform speed, real-time market data and convenient tools for advanced charting. In this case, you have to get the Best trading platform in India.
In order to be prepared for the present market requests, the correct methodology in exchanging can be accomplished with the Best trading platform In India. Read the useful fundamentals & highlights listed below to select the best trading software in India based on your requirements.
Types of Trading Platforms in India
When it comes to performing seamless stock trading without encountering the barriers of time and distance, the use of trading platforms for trading in stocks is quite evident. One can do online trading through 3 basic interface that is given below.
There are primarily three types of online trading platforms in India that are used by traders and investors.
1. Mobile-based/Mobile App
As its name indicates, this type of trading platform is one that can be accessed through smartphones. Over the years, the rapid penetration of mobile devices in India has made this trading platform the best online trading platform in India. The major reasons are ease in usage, portability, and no physical barriers. All you need the trading app and internet connection and you can go trading your way.
A browser-based trading platform is the one that can be accessed on a web browser like Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, and Google Chrome. This platform is very useful in scenarios where access to smartphones and desktops is not accessible.
For example, if you are away from home and not carrying your laptop, your trading account can be accessed through a web browser. It has been usually believed that this type of trading platform is a bit slower than a desktop-based trading platform.
This type of platform can be downloaded and installed on a desktop or laptop. If you are among those traders/investors who prefer to place quick buy/sell orders, this is certainly the best trading platform in India you can use.
The best thing about this trading platform is that a user can use shortcut keys to perform different activities like F1 to buy and F2 to sell etc.
Fundamental characteristics of a best trading platform In India
- Quick continuous execution
- Front line and sharp innovative highlights
- Top-level security
- Simple to-utilize interface
- Simple arrangement of exchanges.
- Diagramming instruments
List of Best Trading Platforms in India :-
- Zerodha Kite
- Upstox Pro
- FYERS ONE
- Sharekhan Trade Tiger
- Angel Broking Speed Pro
- Trade Station
- Trade Eye
- Trade Racer
- Trader Terminal (TT)
- NSE Now
Top Trading Platforms with their rankings –
Are you looking for the best trading platform in India? If yes, the below description of each popular stock trading platform would help you understand better and take decisions accordingly.
Zerodha Kite is the flagship trading platform by Zerodha, a leading discount broker in India. Considered one of the best trading platform in India, it is built using next-gen technology to match the diverse needs of all types of investors. The platforms offer a wide assortment of features like charting tools, data widgets, integration with third-party apps, etc., to make trading simple and quick.
- Multiple Market Watch
- Comprehensive charting with more than 100 indicators and 6 chart categories
- Floating Order window
- Progressive order types such as Brackets with trigger entry and cover with limit entry
- Unified instrument search for quick search over 90,000 stocks and F&O contracts
- Live ticks, quotes, and order alerts
- Seamless integration with Quant tool for carrying out fundamental analysis using behavior analytics
- Mixing with other investment apps built by Zerodha partners
- No scope for strategy back testing
- Separate back office with the name Zerodha Q
This is another best trading software in India by Upstox, earlier known as RKSV. Being a responsive trading application, there is no need to download or install the app. Moreover, it allows a user to directly access the trading tools through a laptop, desktop, mobile, or tablet.
Considered one of the best trading platform in India among traders and investors, the application strives to make online trading a lot easier and quicker for users.
- Unified search tool to discover easy and complex stocks
- Contact predefined watch-list of Nifty 50 and other indices
- Reach NSE cash, Futures and Options, and Currencies scrips
- Apply 100+ technical indicators on real-time charts
- Define unlimited price alerts for quick updates
- Build an unlimited number of customized watchlists
- Advanced charting tools that benchmark industry standards
- Get real-time market info to stay ahead
- The technical support is not up to the mark
- Limited features in comparison to its counterparts.
- The desktop terminal of Upstox needs high speed and stable internet connectivity.
- Call and Trade facilities are chargeable; instead, Upstox charges Rs 20 when placed an order through the phone.
It is the best trading platform in India for desktop and allows users to invest in stock right from the comfort of their homes. It is declared Fyers the best trading software in India with striking features that can be used by professionals and novices for stock trading.
The trading software is known for its speed and superb performance that easily aligns with its easy and valuable features.
- Advanced charting feature
- Stock screeners
- Offers free equity delivery trading.
- Advanced charting with more than 65 technical indicators
- In-built Live Scanner & Trend Scanner
- Accepts UPI payments
- Works on low bandwidth
- Simple interface
No access to research reports and trading tips
Reliance on 3rd party vendors like Omnesys API and Trading View for charting
Sharekhan Trade Tiger
Largely considered a leading and the best online trading platform in India, Trade Tiger is among the best names in the stock market industry. It is a terminal-based trading software which means it needs to be downloaded and installed on a desktop or laptop. The application allows traders and investors to invest across various segments – Equity, Commodity, Currency, and Derivatives.
- Easy access to reports, tips, and endorsements by Sharekhan Research.
- Association with 14 banks for easy online funds transfer to the trading account.
- Receive direct share market feeds on a real-time basis across NSE, BSE, MCX, etc.
- Various useful calculators like Brokerage Calculator, Span Calculator, Premium calculator, etc.
- One-click order placement option.
- Pre-loaded with over 30 trading approaches
- No availability of 3-in-1 account
- No version for Mac notebooks
- Mutual funds are not available
Angel Broking Speed Pro
When it comes to finding the best online trading platform in India, the available options would remain incomplete without the inclusion of Speed Pro by Angel Broking. The trading platform is known for offering its users a single window trading experience along with insightful trade evaluation features.
Another plus point with Speed Pro is faster execution of orders and real-time monitoring.
- Scrip addition feature for various segments including F&O, Commodity, and Currency
- The combined best five – get a quick look at the top five bids for buying and selling across BSE and NSE
- Open Live Market in Excel with a great refresh rate
- Seamless access to insightful summaries and reports
- Enables customization of the interface to a specific level
- Not available for Mac
- Little scope for improvement in terms of software user interface
- One needs a PC with an excellent configuration for the software to perform better
5Paisa Trade Station App is one of the most feature-loaded and high-tech trading software in today’s Indian stock market. Most of the users of this advanced trading platform in India have been designed for highly active traders but it is not like that as this software is equally beneficial for novice traders and investors.
- Despite bring a discount broker, Trade Station provides easy access to trading calls and recommendations to its clients.
- This trading platform from 5Paisa updates itself quite commonly, thus, bringing new features every time and dealing with the bugs or problems from the previous versions.
- The trading app is found to work amazingly even a basic internet connection, which is certainly a big plus
- Option to register for the demo session
- Allows investors not only to trade in the equity segment or stock market but also in mutual funds and insurance categories.
- Low internet bandwidth may delay the loading of charts
- Only the Windows version is available
- The app is not responsive in nature and can be viewed best on a desktop or laptop. On a mobile or laptop, the view may not be a great one.
Trade Eye by Wisdom Capital is an Android-based trading app that allows investors to trade across various segments through one app. The app is registered with BSE, NSE, MCX, MCX-SX, NCDEX exchange.
- A simple trading application that runs easily using mobile internet
- Built for Android users along with touch features
- Option to add multiple market watches
- Monitor positions in the trade book and order book
- Get access to multiple charts and technical indicator tools
- Facility to place aftermarket order
- Informative charting functionality for insightful technical stock analysis
- Fast, secure, and seamless fund transfer
- Detailed reports include Profit & loss statements, the Holdings report, Ledger, DP bills, the Cost report, and other reports.
- No support for iOS users
- Basic interface
Trade Racer (Web-based Platform)
Trade Racer is counted among the best trading platform in India that allow investors to get LIVE streaming quotes and research calls. It also boasts an integrated fund transfer system along with a multiple watch list feature. Its easy and value-driven user interface is a treat to work on. The best part of this trading platform is that it awards its users an unmatched power to determine prevailing market opportunities while enjoying seamless trading in the best possible way.
- Easy view of all trading scripts in a single window
- Quickly identify stock making big gains or lows
- Symbol bar that features multiple functions
- Modernized look and feel
- Customizable grid layout
- Non availability of commodity trading services
- Less frequent update of trading software
- Charges are a bit high
Trader Terminal (TT)
IIFL Trader Terminals is among the best trading software in India and is known for its intuitive interface and tons of features. The trading platform has lots of shortcut keys that let traders and investors perform various functions quickly and smartly.
- IIFL Call feature – that provides intraday tips to place intraday orders
- Allows the placement of AMOs (After Market orders) which can get processed the next business day
- Access LIVE TV which includes ET Now
- Access to a weekly report by the name “Weekly Wrap”
- Easy fund transfer with top banks such as ICICI, HDFC, Axis Bank, Citi Bank, UTI, etc.
- Not available for iOS users
- For those who want to trade in the F&O segment, a written application needs to be submitted along with income proofs
Contrary to other trading platforms that have been developed by corresponding stockbrokers, this trading platform – NOW (Neat on Web) has been developed by the National Stock Exchange of India (NSE). It is one of the best trading platform in India.
This trading app allows investors to trade across various segments including Equity, Derivatives, Currency, and others.
- Customized alerts and notifications as defined by the users
- Market watch to chase stocks, monitor trends, sectors, and indices
- 15+ charts with over 80 technical indicators
- Easy fund transfer to a number of leading banks
- Daily stock tips
- Comparatively tough to understand
- Few stockbrokers levy usage charges for NSE NOW
- A PC needs to have a great configuration for the application to perform well
Different types of Trading Platform in India is given below :-
We have portrayed the main Best trading platform In India that have bleeding edge innovation highlights. They pursue current phrasing. The methodology and writing computer programs is done in such a way that even supports the savvy exchanging approach. The data given here is valid and fair. One can locate the best trading platform India here and start internet exchanging calm.
FAQs About Best Trading Platforms
Ques- Which is the best trading platform in India?
Answer- Zerodha is the best online trading platform in India currently operating in stock broking scenario. Zerodha continuously pushes innovation in its products and provides traders with the required set of products and services. Zerodha’s, besides the lowest brokerage rates, boasts of a full-fledged arsenal of trade products and allied services.
Ques- Which stock brokers are believed to offer the best research, advisory, and stock tips facility?
Answer- IIFL which is an acronym for India Infoline is widely accepted by traders as the one which offers the best advisory and tip facility. This fact is strengthened by the company’s accurate stock predictions in the past.
Ques- Which stock broking firm is considered India’s best full-service stock broker?
Answer- According to trade experts, Angel Broking is the country’s best full-service stock broker. Angel Broking offers the most affordable brokerage across all the tradeable products. Angel Broking offers best online trading platform in India, and impart a smooth trading experience to its traders.
Ques-What factors make a stock broking firm become the best in India?
Answer- Many stock broking companies try to deliver top-notch trading and stock advisory services to the customers, but only a few of them are able to perfectly stand-out. We sight low brokerages, an easy-to-use interface, and varied platform presence as some of the most important features of an excellent stock broking firm.