In today’s times when most of the booking is done on the web and mobile, Angel Broking offers its state-of-the-art software product, Trade App & Angel Broking Back Office, which lets the investors do a host of activities other than just simple trading. We will further discuss the process of Angel Broking Login for Trading App, Back office & more.
Angel Broking Back Office is much like other software products offered by other full-service brokers and can be used by traders across all exchanges and segments. We have covered up all details and the process of logging in including the popular Angel Broking App Login.
Angel Broking Login Method – Back Office Login Process
The first and foremost purpose of Angel Broking Back Office software is to allow account holders to get all the relevant information about their trading account quickly and easily. This smart software captures, analyzes, and summarizes all the information under your trading account and presents it in a user-friendly and comprehensible manner.
To access Angel Broking Back Office, you just need to use your Angel Broking Login credentials. Here are the steps that you need to take to log in to the Back Office.
- Open the link clients.angelbroking.com to access the login page of Angel Broking Back Office. Once it is open, you will get the above screen.
- You will come across three options on the login screen
- NBFC Back Office – It is meant for Non-Banking Financial Companies to log in
- Mutual Fund Back Office login Option
- PMS Back Office – Login option for Portfolio Management System
The selection of a particular option depends on the type of trading account you have with Angel Broking. Just enter the username & password to login in Angel broking back office and move ahead.
Salient features of Angel Broking Back Office trading software:
- Easy interface – The simple and intuitive user interface of Back Office enables it easy to use even for non-technical people. However, it may take some time to discover all the options available under this.
- Fund Options – You can get to see all ‘Pay-in’ and ‘Pay-out’ transaction details
- Accessibility – Based on updated technology, the trading software can be access anytime of the day and from anywhere.
- Technology – Being a pioneer in technology applications, Angel Broking has powered up this software with the latest technology which makes it a leading trading software product in the market.
- Security – Security is one thing that is always high with Back Office
- Open Position – it exhibits the positions of your stocks for the previous day for MCX, F&O, and NCDEX. However, it doesn’t reveal the real-time position of stocks. This means any modifications in the position of a stock today will be visible in the app tomorrow.
- Securities Payout – It shows all BSE/NSE holdings that are available for payout marking.
- Securities Holding – It displays the information about securities positions in the DP account along with delivery settlements.
- DP (Depository Participant) Tran – It displays last 10 transactions performed under your DP account after successful Angel Broking Login.
- E-Signer – This feature allows account holders to receive the soft copy of all E-contract notes. Please note that contract notes are available for ECN registered clients. To get the contract notes on Back Office, you need to furnish the Client ID, password and PAN no.
Note – Please keep in mind the all the mentioned features will remain same for PMS and NBFC BackOffice particular to those segments.
Pros of Angel Broking Back Office
- You can get detailed reports based on insightful research and analysis. This would help you understand the scenario and take sound investment decisions today and tomorrow.
- Their reports are highly organized and detailed.
- Decision making becomes easy using the insights provided by these reports.
Cons of Angel Broking Back Office
- Some may find the user interface a bit complex and hard to comprehend
- It contains a list of features with different drop-down menus and hidden options mentioned under each category; which may make it a bit confusing for a trader.
Angel Broking Login Process – Angel Broking App Login Method
Angel Broking Mobile App empowers a platform for its customer’s trading and investment requirement and is based on ARQ, a rule based investment engine. We described the step by step process below to Angel Broking Login for Mobile App.
Angel Broking mobile app has probably the most dazzling features that guarantee high-speed trading with no abnormalities. There are many other features which you want to explore after you download it. The process to Angel Broking App Login is: –
- Get registered and obtain a demat account that get you client id and password
- Now, download the app from your device from the store or from https://www.angelbroking.com
- After successful download, enter id and password obtained before
- After Login, you will be prompted to create a 2FA password by yourself for your further Angel Broking logins.
Note – After doing all directed stuffs, you will now be into the app and see different functions listed as bidding shares, recent transactions watchlist etc.
The Final Verdict – Angel Broking Login
As of Angel Broking Login, you can do online trading from the web and the app followed by Angel Broking Back office Login, where you will have the option to get your hands on the follows up activity of gathering reports, checking the performance of the stocks and the transactions.
It is a great idea if the broker receives the feedback from its client on the Angel broking back office platform and apply it accordingly. In general, it is worth using when it comes to getting all backend details of a trading account.