JM Financial is one of India’s oldest financial service providers who have been providing quality assistance to millions of individuals and financially engaged organizations with a variety of services and products for decades. JM Financials has a long-lasting legacy, with it being founded by Mr. Niresh Kampnai in the year 1973 in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Since its inception, JM Financials has thrived to serve national and international organizations, financial institutions, retail investors, and high capital individuals as well. The company boasts of a wide spectrum of services and products, designed keeping in mind the needs of every single entity.
The company has earned various accolades and has been breaking records each passing year. JM Financials has become a celebrated name in the national circles as well as the international space.
The company has a huge backing of highly skilled professionals in a variety of talents, each of whom has different skill sets and levels of expertise. These individuals when clubbed together impart financially rewarding solutions and plans, who have helped the company gain customer’s trust and bring clients humongous profits.
JM Financial Brokerage Charges & Fees
|Brokerage Charge & Fees|
|Equity Delivery Trading Charges||0.5% – 0.15%|
|Equity Intraday Trading Charges||0.05% -0.015%|
|Equity Futures Trading Charges||0.05% -0.015%|
|Equity Options Trading Charges||Rs.75 – Rs.20 per Lot|
|Currency Futures Trading Charges||0.05% -0.015%|
|Currency Options Trading Charges||Rs.75 – Rs.20 per Lot|
|Minimum Brokerage Charges||A small percentage of transaction|
|AMC Demat Charges||Rs.299|
|AMC Trading Charges||Free|
|Margin Money Limit||Minimum Rs. 15,000|
The company’s offering named JM Financial brokerage calculator helps customers calculate the relevant brokerage on their products including equity futures, equity intraday, currency futures, equity delivery, currency options, commodity, and equity options.
Besides this, the calculator gives you a detailed description of other relevant charges like Stamp Duty, Transaction Charges, and Securities Transaction Tax.
JM Financial Other Trade Related Charges
|JM Financial Charges|
|Charges transaction||0.00325% of total trade|
|STT||0.0126% of total trade|
|SEBI Turnover transactions||0.0002% of total trade|
|Stamp Duty Charges||Minimal charges, depends on trade|
|GST Charges||18% of sum of brokerage and transaction charges|
The above table very well illustrates the charges levied by JM Financials. A transactional charge of 0.0325% of total trade is levied whereas 0.0126% of total trade is levied as securities transaction charges. Besides this, 0.0002% and 18% of total trade are levied as SEBI turnover charges and GST respectively.
JM Financial Demat Account Opening Charges
|Account Opening Charges|
|Charges Account Opening||Rs.799|
|Charges Demat AMC||Rs.299|
|Charges Trading AMC||Free|
|Offline to Online||Yes|
JM Financial Demat Account Opening Procedure
One can easily open a Demat account with JM Financial by simply following the below-mentioned steps-
- Go to the company’s website and press the green ‘Open Demat Account’ button.
- A form appears on the screen, read and fill it carefully with correct details.
- After this, upload all the required documents for completing the KYC. This involves uploading of Aadhar card, Age Proof, Pan Card, Identity Proof, Photograph, and Address Proof.
- In a day or two, you’ll receive a phone call from the company’s customer care executive who’ll verify the details for the last leg of the process.
- After the verification process, you’ll be handed over the account for trading purposes in a few hours.
JM Financial Trading Platforms
JM Financial has numerous trading platforms that comfort the trade and make trading accessible and hassle-free, whatever be the time and place. Some of these trading platforms are-
JM Financial Trading Terminal
JM Financial has its dedicated desktop-based trading platform. The company’s terminal-based trading platform is developed under the firm’s SMART initiative and is in accordance with NSE’s NEST. The terminal is compliant with Windows versions 7, 8, and 10. The platform awards user’s the following facilities-
- The platform lets the user integrate all multiple market choices at a single place.
- The platform lets the users create multiple users’ profiles on a single device itself.
- The platform lets users trade across multiple classes at the same moment, also showcasing real-time data monitoring abilities.
- The platform imparts the users with a quantitative and qualitative trading approach by allowing handling of multiple exchanges at the same time.
JM Financial Blink Trade App- Mobile Trading App
JM Financial has developed an Android-based mobile app for comforting traders who are maximumly engrossed in mobiles and cannot afford to lose a single trade defection. Some unique features of the app are-
- Combined market watch feature for traders to keep an eye on various market statistics.
- Same day multiple entity profile creation on a single device.
- The app lets clients handle multiple classes at the same time, also imparting them with real-time class monitoring abilities.
JM Financial Blinktrade Web- JM Financial Browser-based platform
This is the company’s remote trading platform specifically designed for traders that rely heavily on browser-based trading. The browser-based trading platform offers the same features as the company’s mobile trading with interface improvement and better screening widgets.
JM Financial Trading Account Benefits-
For trading and allied services in the equity and derivatives segment in the country, it is mandatory by law to have a Demat or trading account. There are a variety of companies that host Demat account offerings but JM Financials is better than most of these in many aspects.
- The firm is the oldest and most reputed firm currently involved in the Indian brokerage space. The firm has been offering financial trading services to clients all over the country for more than three decades. This has given them the utmost amount of mastery and expertise over their counterparts.
- The brokerage firm is regarded as the best financial services provider by numerous national and international groups, having won various prestigious accolades including the UTI & CNBC award, the NSE Certificate of Appreciation, to name a few.
- The brokerage firm ideally provides a one-stop solution to all your trade and investment-related concerns. The firm is known for providing class apart equity and derivative trading services in the Indian trading scene.
JM Financial Conclusion
JM Financial has proven their mettle and stood true to their years of repute, having no record of failed innovatory measures. They continuously push innovation and rely on customer-centric research for making their trade ordeal highly rewarding for clients.
JM Financial FAQs
Ques- What is the JM Financial depository source?
Answer- CDSL is the company’s depository source.
Ques- Does the firm levy zero brokerage on loss-making deals?
Answer- No, the trader needs to pay the concerned brokerage even on loss-making deals.
Ques- Does the firm offer 3 in 1 trading account?
Answer- No, the firm doesn’t offer 3 in 1 trading account facility.