Reliance Securities Mobile App Review
Reliance Securities is a well-established stockbroking firm that offers trading in equities, derivatives, IPOs, Mutual Funds, Currency, bonds, and even Corporate FDs. It is a registered member of both NSE and BSE and has branches all across the country. Reliance offers Reliance Smart Money App for seamless trading.
Reliance Smart Money App is also known as the Tick Pro App, which is designed to help the customers to trade across different segments that include equity, derivatives, commodities, as well as currency.
The app is loaded with a lot of analytical features that allow better and quick decision making on the part of the customers. It also ensures that the customer’s trade by taking calculated decisions so that their losses are minimized, and gains or returns from the investment are maximized.
The app is extremely user-friendly and is easy to use. It keeps the customers posted about all the updates related to the stock market information.
Key Features of Reliance Securities App
- Snap Quotes: The app provides all the information that a client needs to earn profit and that too at a swipe. The customers can successfully view market depth, put-call ratio, resistance and support, future quotes, and much other relevant information just at a click.
- Derivatives Analysis: The app filters all the options contracts and listed under strategies including covered call, covered put, long straddle, and the highest implied volatility. With the help of the analytics options, the customers can easily grab the opportunity being reflected on their screen.
- Charts: The app provides a number of charts, including candle-stick, line graphs, and various other charts that are real-time and streaming. The charts on the app are interactive enough to catch the users’ attention. They offer multiple indicators for the customers to use them and to study them to make the right decision at the right time.
- Dashboard: The dashboard of the Reliance Tick Pro app provides information like account status, buying power of the customers, monitoring of the positions, and order status in real-time just on a click.
- Research and Scanners: The app provides quick and easy research report, and scanners of your mobile screen with interval analytics engine filtered stocks and trade opportunities. It also provides features like:
- Volume Shockers
- Raising and Falling Stocks
- High Low Breakers
- Strong and Weak
- Circuit Breakers
- Open and High Low
- Resistance and Support
- Quick Order Placement: The app facilitates the users with quick order placement for stocks, F&Os, currencies, and derivatives.
- The app, apart from providing technical analysis, also provides fundamental analysis so that the customers can take helpful trade decisions after studying the different types of charting flows.
- It provides a ‘markets’ tab that provides all the required information at different levels like information about top market gainers, top market losers, top volume gainers, and so on. All of this information is provided to the customers with the help of heatmaps, which has specific color-coding that is used by default.
- Placing an order through the app is very easy as all the customer needs to do is mention the quantity that the customer is looking for in order to execute the order along with the limit price of the order. Once you have set the order details, you can click on the submit button, and your order will be placed.
Reliance Securities App Advantages
Here are some of the advantages of the Reliance Tick Pro App:
- It offers multiple features to the investors and traders for the purpose of analysis, including scanners, option studies, analytics, and much more.
- Fund transfer between trading account and bank account is allowed and made easier by the app.
- The app is available for both Android and iOS users.
- It is one of the few mobile apps that provide Robo-advisory services.
- It comes with a dual level of authentication with password protection and security questions.
- The app allows the users to place the After Market Orders or AMOs.
- The app comes with a feature of automatically logging out after an inactivity of 15 minutes.
- Reliance Tick Pro does not come with the guest login facility.
- The app is relatively bulky in size, especially in the case of iOS users.
- Investors and traders cannot invest in commodities and mutual funds using the app.
- There are few issues related to the usage of the ‘back’ key, as reported by the existing users of the app.
How to Setup the Reliance Tick Pro App?
- In order to use the app, the users need to download the mobile app in their android or IOS smartphones.
- The app can be easily downloaded either from the Google play store or from the Apple play store. After the app is downloaded, you need to install the app on your device.
- After the installation is complete, provide your login id and password in order to start trading.
- Remember that the app does not provide the guest login facility. In case you do not have the login id and password, you need to create an account with the broker that is with Reliance Security to use the app and start trading.