IIFL Markets App
In the area of stock broking, the role of trading software is paramount, and technology plays a pivotal role in helping investors and traders carry out trading in a smoother and effective manner. And when every next person has a smartphone, trading on the go is a new norm. There are numerous mobile trading apps available in the industry that bring in unprecedented levels of ease and value to traders and investors.
Among leading mobile stock trading apps, IIFL Markets is a reputed name and considered among the best performing apps available today. There are many reasons to use IIFL Markets and user experience is just one of them. The app is known to have a number of impressive features that make it special among users.
Owned and operated by IIFL or India Infoline, IIFL Markets Mobile App is undoubtedly one of the best performing mobile apps in the country. It is an in-house product of the stock trader and has faced various updates since its initial launch.
Do you know?
IIFL markets app is the most downloaded & highest rated stock markets app in India with 4.4 rating
The stock trading app has
- 1,100,000 Android Users
- 150,000 iPhone Users
- 60,000 Ipad Users
IIFL Markets App– Pros
There are lots of features that IIFL Markets boasts of. Let’s get to know them below.
- Easy access to LIVE prices across Equity, Commodity and Currency segment with comprehensive details on various indices
- Option to trade and invest across different indices including BSE, NSE, MCX, NCDEX etc
- Opportunity to invest in IPO, OFS without much difficulty
- Enjoy complete control on your order book, net position, profit & loss, trade book with easy management of trading account
- Customized watchlists across exchanges with multiple columns, customization options and resistance levels
- Price alert notifications for your preferred stocks
- Advanced widget to watch stocks on home screen
- Lifetime Free Guest user login
- Mpin based Login for clients, easy & secured access using just 4-digit Mpin
- Access Live, in-depth coverage & analysis of companies, financial markets, and economy
- Single-point notification center for price, news and IIFL ideas
- Great performance of the app even in low bandwidth
- Timely update of the mobile app
- Personalized watchlists
Stocks, currency, commodity, futures options – all in one watchlist. Customize multiple column options – 1m / 1 year stock price change, support and resistance levels etc.
- Free Research Reports
IIFL markets is the only app that provides free research of top 500 NSE / BSE listed companies. Free access to comprehensive Research on Industry sectors/ companies/ stocks. It empowers users with research and technical snippets to take a call on investments.
- Access Multiple Indices
Best-in-class dashboard with different live Indices from BSE/NSE. Get Instant Access to intraday charts and companies list without any hassle.
- Place Trades
Being a client, you can Buy/Sell Equities, Commodities, Currencies and Mutual Funds through the app. Place trades for Equity, Commodity & Currency in Cash & Derivatives segment with just a few taps.
- Apply for IPO/OFS
Easy and paperless application to IPO / OFS through your smartphone. Also keep a tab on the upcoming offers through the app.
- Place/Modify/Cancel your orders
Place trades for stocks, Derivatives & Currency Derivatives with just a few taps Check the status of open orders, Modify or Cancel pending orders anytime, anywhere on the move. Track your previous order history.
- Instant Notifications
Getinstant alert notification of order, trades and news. Get instant alert notification based on pre-defined condition with regards to the trigger price.
Cons of IIFL Markets
According to various reviews left by various uses, the app is known to have some weak areas that need improvement.
- It has been observed that that app logs out automatically after a session of 15-20 minutes and one needs to re-login into the application
- No availability of option to buy NCD/Bonds through app
- Some incidents of incorrect price details