Last updated on: December 28, 2020
Choice Broking is the country’s prominent stockbroking firm based out of Mumbai. The firm has gained a reputation among customers in the field of full-service brokerage. The firm dates back to the year 2010, currently, Mr. Kamal Poddar is the company’s managing director. The stockbroking firm is registered at NSE, BSE, NCDEX, MCX-SX, and NCX. It is also a depository participant with CDSL.
Choice Equity Brokerage Charges-
Below we’ve compiled the information regarding the brokerage levied by the firm for its various services-
|Equity Delivery brokerage||0.03%|
|Commodity Options Brokerage||0.03%|
|Equity Intraday Brokerage||0.03%|
|Equity Futures Brokerage||0.03%|
|Currency Futures Brokerage||0.03%|
|Equity Options Brokerage||Rs. 20 per lot|
|Currency Options Brokerage||0.03%|
|Demat AMC Charges||Free|
|Minimum Brokerage||Transactional Basis|
|Trading AMC Charges||Free|
|Margin Money||Minimum of Rs. 5000|
The stockbroking firm normally levies brokerage on clients depending on the volume and type of trade. Choice Equity levies a brokerage of 0.03% on equity intraday, 0.33% on equity delivery, equity futures, commodity options, and currency futures services.
Choice Equity also offers clients with the facility of currency options trading at the brokerage of Rs. 30 per lot and equity options trading at Rs. 20 per lot.
The best part about trading with Choice Equity is that it doesn’t charge AMC for trading and Demat accounts, it asks its customers to maintain only the margin minimum of Rs. 5000.
Choice Equity Account Opening Charges-
Below is a complete list of charges for account opening with Choice Broking-
|Depository Source||NSDL & CDSL|
|AMC Charges Demat Account||Free|
|Account Opening Cost||Rs. 250|
|AMC Charges Trading Account||Free|
|Margin Money Compliance||Rs.5000 minimum|
|Offline to Online Support||Yes|
Choice Broking is one of the country’s top-notch stockbroking firms offering awesomely designed, customer-centric trading and Demat account services at a menial cost of Rs. 250 only. The firm has its depository source at CDSL and NSDL.
Besides this, the firm demands a minimum of Rs. 5000 to be maintained as margin money from its clients. The firm is also known for its convenient and satisfactory offline to online trading services.
Choice Equity Account Opening Procedure-
Demat account is quintessential for stock trading. The Demat account acts as an electronically mandated vault wherein users can keep their stocks and shares safe.
Choice broking is the best available option for traders to safeguarding their shares and securities. With best in class features, the company also offers sufficient flexibility in Demat account opening at reasonable rates.
One can easily open his Demat account by simply following the below-mentioned steps-
- You first need to correctly fill the lead Demat form. Check the credentials filled and click on the “Submit” button, for making the final submission.
- Post form submission, you’ll have to upload the necessary KYC documents such as PAN card, Aadhar, age proof, identity proof, and photographs.
- After you’ve submitted the required KYC documents, you’ll get a call from the company’s customer care executive for document verification.
- You’ll then shortly receive information about your activated Demat account that can be seamlessly used with flexibility and ease.
Choice Equity Trading Platforms-
Choice Broking has an unprecedented edge over its counterparts when it comes to platform presence and ease of using these omnipresent platforms.
- Choice Broking Jiffy Mobile App
Choice Broking recently launched its trading app called Jiffy. The app offers speedy trading and fast performance to users. Some unique features of the mobile app are-
- Lets users to trade across various trade segments including equities, derivatives, currencies, and commodities.
- Availability of multiple charts at your ends for deep research and fundamental analysis.
- Accurate and timely alerts-notifications.
- Users get the ease of personalizing watchlists as per their requirements and trading needs.
- Choice Broking Index Mobile App
Choice Index Mobile app is specially designed to meet trader specific requirements, available across Android and iOS devices.
Some unique features of the Index Mobile app are-
- Users are made available for technical, fundamental, and research-based analysis of their trade.
- The app provides real-time trade feeds to clients for numerous data pointers.
- Traders can create customized watch lists for trade assistance.
- The app also regularly features research recommendations, reports, and tips.
- Traders can also place AMO (aftermarket orders).
- Choice Broking Investica-Mutual Fund Investment App
Choice Broking’s another awesome offering is Investica that is another flexible application that entirely focuses on Mutual Fund Investments.
Investica can be used as a web platform and is also available as mobile apps for iOS and Android apps. Some unique features of Choice Broking Investica are-
- Lightweight and user-friendly trading application.
- Imparts massive trade experience.
- Users can easily trade across multiple segments.
- In-depth analysis of real-time happenings and news updates.
Why traders must prefer Choice Broking Equity Trading account?
A trading account plays a crucial role in deciding the success of your trading process. A trading account is a basic necessity for buying and selling stocks. Choice Broking is a bankable and reliable name that has carved a separate place for itself amongst the traders. Some salient features of the stockbroking trading account are-
- The broking house offers a flexible account opening procedure.
- The firm offers quality products and stock advisory services to customers for convenient and easy trade.
- You also get seamless support on trading platforms which enormously increases your trading experience.
The products offered by the firm are as follows-
- Commodity Trading
- Equity Trading
- Currency Trading
- Mutual Funds
The company takes the utmost care in planning and customizing these products according to the requirements and needs of the customers.
Choice Equity- the best choice for traders
Choice Broking provides traders with multiple trading services and products with accessible trading platforms. The company offerings are flexible and have also gained top positions in the stock market.
It’ll be the best choice for traders looking for trading services at nominal brokerage charges then Choice Equity is the best choice.
Ques- Does Choice Broking have IPO services?
Yes, Choice Broking allows users to access online IPO applications. IPO means Initial Public Offering wherein traders get the early opportunity of buying company shares that haven’t been publicly traded previously.
Ques- Does Choice Broking have Mutual fund services?
Answer- If you have a Choice Broking trade account then you can surely buy/sell mutual funds.
Ques- Does Choice Broking offer margin funds?
Answer- Yes you have margin fund limitation with Choice Broking.
Ques- What is Choice Broking’s intraday auto square-off time?
Answer- Choice Broking itself squares-off all intraday positions at 3:15 PM.
Ques- Does Choice Broking provide tips to traders?
Answer- Choice Broking provides trading suggestions and tips for commodity and stocks to its customers.