Upstox Pro Web 3.0 Review
Upstox Pro Web is a browser-based application by online discount stock broking firm Upstox. Before diving into the details and reviews of the app, let us first know a bit about the company by this Upstox Pro Web 3.0 Review.
Upstox is a Mumbai based discount broking firm that offers a wide spectrum of trading products and services across its qualitative platform. Earlier, Upstox was known as RKSV Securities. The firm was incorporated in the year 2011 by Raghu Kumar, Ravi Kumar, and Shrinivas Viswanath.
Upstox offers trading facilities in various segments, including equities, commodities, currency, futures, and options. The trading platforms offered by Upstox are impressive and include charting, analysis, and much more. It enables users to trade in different securities by opening a free trading account with free equity delivery.
Upstox Pro Web 3.0
Upstox Pro Web 3.0 is a trading platform offered by Upstox. It is a web-based trading platform that allows its users to access their stock trading account by Upstox Pro Web 3.0 Login, anywhere on almost every web browser. The browser it can run on includes Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, and much more.
The platform is well versed in top-notch features that make the trading experience of Upstox clients smooth and convenient.
It comes with advanced features, including API integration along with third-party applications, technical charts and indicators, algo-trading, heat maps, and many other advanced features.
Upstox Pro Web Top Features
- It is an HTML based web trading platform that supports all the web browsers, including the modern-day web browsers and the old ones.
- It generates visually stunning charts that fetch all the crucial stock market information.
- It shares the information based on the spontaneous changes in the stock market trends and suggests solutions based on the crucial issues affecting the stock market trends.
- The updated trading platform from Upstox offers 100+ indicators that can be customized as per the requirement of the users.
- It offers quick buying and selling of securities anytime, anywhere.
- The Pro Order Placing feature by Upstox Pro web allows the users to place bracket orders and cover orders.
- There is One Click Trade Option, which allows the buying and selling of shares with high volatility.
- The interface offered by the updated version is not only good looking but also well organized and user-friendly.
- The entire account can be customized by the users as per their requirements.
- There is 24*7 customer support available, making the entire experience of using the browser user-friendly.
- The charting tools with 107 indicators and 10 drawing tools help users perform rich technical analysis allowing to place the order directly from the chart without requiring the user to travel to other screens.
- The platform uses socket technology allowing the users access to real-time market data at a fast rate.
- It offers drag and drop facility, which allows the users to drag and drop particular scrip onto the charting screen.
- Users can place the trades directly from the chart feature with a single click.
- Users can also access historical data for the last 10 years, which is a great feature for fundamental analysis.
- Users of the platform can pin the stocks to their watchlist, making it easier for them to keep track of the performance of their desired stocks and indices.
- The platform allows you to view your recent payment history. This is advantageous as it helps in keeping track of the funds transferred from your bank account to your trading account and vice versa.
- Users get a toggle view on their watchlists. You can view volume instead of viewing the prices in your watchlists and can switch between the two based on your requirement and convenience.
- You can view your order and portfolio history for specific scrip in detail. This helps in having complete information about a particular scrip or stock in one place.
- The platform is updated every 2-3 weeks allowing the users to explore and use any new feature that is added to the platform. This frequency cycle of an update is fast and helpful for the users of the platform.
- Upstox Pro Web allows its users to place various orders, including Market Order, Limit Order, Stop Loss Order, etc.
- It allows the users to place AMO or After Market Orders between 4 am, and 9 am and between 6.30 pm and 12 am. These orders that are placed by the investors in the after-market timings are executed in the next trading session on the following day.
- Users can customize the display of the platform by shuffling between different widgets as per their preferences.
- Users can have multiple watchlists at the same time.
- The strategy mode helps in simply selecting the contracts on wants to trade in. It makes it easier for the trader to add or reduce the quantity added to a selected contract.
- Upstox Pro Web 3.0 has made it easier for the users to modify their bracket orders, which is usually a troublesome task for any trader. You can now easily modify your stop loss and target orders with the help of Upstox Pro Web 3.0.
- You can easily view the charts in a new tab making it advantageous as you do not miss on even the smallest of the detail that can affect your trade and returns.
How to Setup Upstox Pro Web 3.0 Trading Platform
The trading platform offered by Upstox is extremely for the traders. But before using the platform, what is essential is having a Demat and Trading Account with Upstox. So to setup Upstox Pro Web 3.0 you have to open demat & trading account first. After Upstox Pro Web 3.0 Login you are all set to go and place your order at below mentioned rate.
In order to start with stock trading using the Upstox Pro Web 3.0, it is mandatory to have a Upstox account. The interested traders can open a Demat and Trading Account with Upstox by paying an upfront fee of Rs.150/- per annum, which is a one-time payment. After that, you can start trading with your Upstox Account. However, for every executed order, you are required to pay Rs.20/- as transaction fee.
Upstox Pro Login Process
After Opening a Upstox account, You will receive a welcome kit from Upstox team which contains your User ID and Password for the login process. You can use received credentials in Upstox Pro Web 3.0 login process.
You can follow the below mentioned easy steps to login in Upstox Pro Web 3.0:
- Visit the official website of Upstox, upstox.com
- On the right-hand side, you will notice a Sign-in option at the top of the page. Click on the Sign-in option.
- Click on Pro Web for Upstox pro login.
- Once you click on Pro Web, you will be required to sign in to your Upstox Pro Web Account.
- Ask for the required Upstox Pro Web 3.0 Login ID and the password from a Upstox representative.
- After you have received the log in details, you can login to your account. Make sure you change the password for the safety of your account.
- Your Upstox Pro Web account is ready to be used for placing trades.
Disadvantages of Upstox Pro Web 3.0
Every coin has two sides. Similarly, despite having numerous advantages for its users, the Upstox Pro Web does have some loopholes.
- Though the features offered by the app seem to be large in number, they are actually limited. The limited number of features offered by the platform makes it unsuitable for intermediate to heavy traders.
- It is relatively tough to use the platform when talking from a beginner’s point of view.
- Upstox does not allow its clients to invest in mutual funds, and hence this is an added disadvantage of the platform.
Conclusion – Upstox Pro Web 3.0 Review
The competition in the market is increasing every passing day. This has made it difficult for stockbrokers to meet up the customer expectations. When talking about stock trading, traders are becoming more and more tech-savvy. Hence, providing a user friendly and easy to use the app is the need of the hour to enhance users’ experience. Upstox Pro Web 3.0 Review fairly manages to stand the competition. It is surely an updated version of the previous platform with a lot of new and advanced features. However, the firm still needs to go a long way in providing a platform that is suitable for all kinds of traders, be it beginners, intermediate or advanced, and high value traders.