Last updated on: January 10, 2024
TradeJini is another leading discount broker in the industry since the year 2012. It was established by two entrepreneurs, who has experience of over 60 years in the stock market. The discount broker is certified by the BSE, NSE, MCX, and MCSI and allows its clients to invest in a variety of segments. Check full TradeJini Review here.
They are based out of Bangalore and have a supported team of professionals, who are experts and passionate about the stock market industry. With their distinct pricing structure and attractive overall experience, they have undoubtedly established themselves as one of the greatest stockbrokers in Southern India.
Let’s find out more details on TradeJini Review-
Products & Services offered
Here is the list of trading services by TradeJini:
- Equity trading
- Derivatives trading
- Mutual fund
- NRI Services
- Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs)
Customer Ratings of TradeJini
|Research & Advisory
|3.20 / 10
|Brokerage Charges & Fees
|9.60 / 10
|Products & Services
|3.50 / 10
|3.30 / 10
|4.40 / 10
|4.75 / 10
|Customer Rating (in stars)
|3.5 / 5
Key Strengths of TradeJini:
- Tradejini Financial Services have a presence in over 1000 cities in India as well as abroad and a client base of over 16000 people.
- If you are a novice or an experienced trader, TradeJini offers informative blogs and articles under the section Jiniversity Tutorials.
- They provide useful calculator tools such as Brokerage calculator, Option calculator, Span calculator and brokerage saving calculator.
- Excellent customer service, where you connect them through phone, email and live chat.
- They have joined the exclusive club of enterprises with an annual turnover of more than 1000 crores.
Account Opening Process
You have the option to open an account with TradeJini- Online as well as Offline.
Offline Account Opening Process
You need to visit their website- https://tradejini.com/. Then download the account opening forms form from the download section. Take a printout, attach the self-attested supporting documents, and then courier/post them all to their Bangalore office.
Online Account Opening Process
The online process is simple and hassle-free. Simply follow the steps below:
- You need to visit their website- https://tradejini.com/, where you will find an option of ‘OPEN AN ACCOUNT’.
- When you click on that option, you will get a form, where you need to mention your Name, Email address, and Mobile No. and city.
- You need to fill in the details and a TradeJini representative will give you a call, and request KYC documents such as a voter card, pan card, etc.
- Once you submit your documents, they will verify them and open your account in a day or two.
Keep the below-mentioned scanned documents ready:
- One Passport Size Photo
- Address proof and PAN card copy
- Last 6 months Bank statement
- Signed Cancelled cheque with the name
- Income Proof (for Derivatives trading only)
TradeJini Trading Platforms/ Apps
- CUBE Trader:
It is a desktop trading platform designed for active traders. It has features like OCO orders (One cancels the other), GTT Orders (Good Till Trigger), trading widgets for quick order placement, option Greeks, SIPs, and Payoff graphs to show the risk/reward of an option. You can visit their website for more details and learn on how to use the platform.
- CUBE Web:
It offers you a handy trading system that can be used anywhere, at any time, with only a few clicks. This software even works at slow internet speed and provides you with fast streaming quotes and charts. Some of the features of CUBE Web are Order Slicing, Option chain with Basket mode, GTT orders, WPIN code for quick access, IPO, SIP and Algo API.
- CUBE Mobile:
The mCube Mobile App integrates all of the functionality of a full-fledged online trading platform and lets you trade easily on your smartphone. You can trade and monitor the markets from anywhere. It is also available on Playstore as well as Appstore. Some of the features of the app are biometric login, applying for IPO, e-DIS facility, SIPS, GTT orders, Trading view charting tools, order slicing, etc.
Appstore rating: 4.00 / 5
Google Playstore rating: 3.8 / 5
- NSE Now:
It is a web-browser-based platform, with an easy-to-use interface with real-time charts, technical indicators, several watchlists, and much more. NSE created this web-based trading platform, and Tradejini has a licence to use it. This trading platform is suitable for both traders and investors. Also, you receive timely notifications and alerts for all the latest updates and access to advanced charts for sound decision-making.
- NEST Trader:
It is Next Generation Electronic Securities, which is specially designed for high-frequency traders. It is a terminal-based trading software that may be installed on a laptop or desktop computer. Some of the top features are real-time market quotes, place and modify your orders, easy access to the order book, position book and trade book and two-level authentication.
TradeJini Review on Brokerage Charges and Plans
TradeJini charges a similar brokerage structure for all their segments and they just have a single brokerage plan. Here are the details-
|Rs. 20 / executed order or 0.1% of turnover, whichever is lower
|Rs. 20 per executed order or 0.05% of Turnover, whichever is lower
|Futures – Equity /Commodity/Currency
|Rs. 20 per executed order or 0.05% of Turnover, whichever is lower
|Options – Equity / Currency
|Rs. 20 per executed order
Other Charges list
|0.025% on the Sell Side
|Rs 10/- Per Crore Turnover
|Transaction or Turnover Charges
|NSE: 345 per Crore BSE: 275per Crore
|18% on Brokerage & Exchange Transaction Charges
|0.003% on Buyer – Rs.300 Per Crore
Account Opening Charges
- Demat Account Opening Charges- Free
- Trading Account Opening Charges- Rs. 300
- Demat Account Annual Maintenance (AMC)- Rs. 300 PA
- Trading Account Annual Maintenance Charges- Free
Advantages & Disadvantages of TradeJini
Advantages of TradeJini-
- The Trading Exposure provided is larger than those of its competitors. They also provide a Margin calculator tool to determine the exact amount.
- 100% paperless account opening process.
- They also provide refer and earn program for their customers, where you can refer your fellow traders and earn a 10% commission of the brokerage on that.
- Tradejini is a registered member of NSE, BSE and MCX and is also linked with CDSL.
- There is no requirement to maintain any minimum balance requirement in the account to trade.
- Tradejini provides a single platform for equities, mutual funds, derivatives, commodities and forex.
- Instant fund transfer with 25 major banks using Atom Payment Gateway
- They do not offer 3-in-1 demat account to their customers.
- Tradejini doesn’t allow you to trade in FDs, FPO, OFS, PMS, etc.
- There are simply too many complaints filed against them. They have even failed to resolve a few, which is a legitimate issue.
TradeJini Margin Exposure
Here are the margins provided for different segments:
Final Thoughts – TradeJini Review
Tradejini is widely regarded as a top discount broker and offers excellent trading experience. They are best regarded in terms of pricing, exposure, transaction fees, and other characteristics. TradeJini is for someone who is an experienced trader, performs high-frequency trades and also has good stock market experience. And if you are a beginner and new to stock markets, then choosing a full-service broker or any other leading discount brokers like Zerodha, 5 Paisa, etc., would be a better choice.
Also, there are some concerns that, no matter how much we ignore them, we will eventually see. The quantity of complaints is simply unacceptable, and this is a clear strategic misstep.