Last updated on: January 10, 2024
Standard Chartered Trade or Standard Chartered Securities is a renowned Indian finance trading house that has been providing trading services for more than 2 decades. The company is well aware of the challenge faced by stock broker and thrives to eliminate them by utilizing their experience. The Indian trading scenario is deficient of such awesome private companies that selflessly provide excellent offers and humble benefits to clients.
Standard Chartered Securities was incepted in the year 1994, with the current leadership as the CEO & MD of the company lies in the hands of Mr. Saurabh Jain. The company is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, and aims to offer world-class brokerage services to its clients and customers.
Over the years, the company has gained the trust of customers and is a stated public organization. The company has a group of experienced and trained professionals who have enormous experience in stock trading and are capable of delivering honest advice. The company’s structured customer handling approach and backing of proficient staff make it the best available option. In this article, we have discussed in details the products-services, offers, charges, exposure, and features of trading platforms for Standard Chartered Securities.
Standard Chartered Securities Brokerage Details
|Trading Charges Equity Delivery
|0.2% – 0.5%
|Trading Charges Equity Intraday
|0.02% – 0.05%
|Trading Charges Commodity Options
|0.02% – 0.05%
|Trading Charges Equity Futures
|0.02% – 0.05%
|Trading Charges Equity Options
|Rs.20 – Rs.50 per Lot
|Trading Charges Currency Futures
|0.02% – 0.05%
|Trading Charges Currency Options
|Rs.10 – Rs.25 per Lot
|Minimum Brokerage Limit
|Depending on transaction percentage
|AMC Charges Demat
|Rs.310 per Annum
|AMC Charges Trading
The above gives you an insight into the fees and brokerage charges of Standard Chartered Securities.
The company levies a percentage of transactional value on the accompanying trade order. For example, the firm levies a brokerage of 0.2-0.5% on equity intraday trading whereas a brokerage of 0.02%- 0.05% is levied on commodity options trading, equity intraday trading, currency futures trading, and equity futures trading. Besides this, Standard Chartered Securities levies additional charges of Rs.10- Rs.25 per lot on orders of currency options trading, and charges of Rs.20- Rs.50 per order of Equity options. The AMC charges of the company are fixed at Rs. 310 per year for Demat accounts, while there’s no AMC on usual trading. The minimum margin money for the company is fixed at Rs. 15,000/- presently.
Standard Chartered Trade Brokerage Charges
|0.00305% of Total Trade
|0.0126% of Total Trade
|SEBI Turnover Charges
|0.0002% of Total Trade
|Stamp Duty Charges
|Minimal Charges depending on state
|18% of (Brokerage + Transaction Charges)
The above table gives a glimpse of different charges imposed by Standard Chartered Securities, like 0.0126% of total trade as STT charges, 0.00305% as total transaction charges, 0.0002% of the total trade as SEBI turnover charges. Standard Chartered Securities also levies 18% GST on every single transaction+ brokerage order, and accordingly, a state varying stamp duty is levied on transactions as well.
Demat Account Opening Procedure with Standard Chartered Trade –
The Demat account opening procedure for Standard Chartered Securities is extremely easy and requires a basic set of documents. You can easily open your account by following the below-mentioned steps-
- Go to the registered website and click on the ‘open Demat account’ button from the dropdown menu.
- Now read the terms and conditions of the account opening procedure.
- Enter the required information and complete your KYC by submitting the necessary documents.
- After the verification of KYC documents by company professionals, you’ll be handed over the authorized account.
- You can use all the features of the account and trade as per your wish.
Exclusive features of Standard Chartered Securities Trading Account-
Traders get a huge number of features after opening Standard Chartered Securities Trading Account-
- No account opening charges for a standard trading account.
- Zilch AMC charges for trading accounts.
- The account offers trading facilities in multiple asset classes including mutual funds.
- Permits the exclusive offering of 3 in 1 account including savings account offer.
- Allows seamless platform support for all browsers and devices.
Standard Chartered Advisory, Research and Stock Tips-
|Review Company Stock
|Free Stock Tips
|Review Daily Market
|Offline Advisory Services
Standard Chartered Securities Offers-
Standard Chartered Securities provides numerous fantastic offers to its investors-
- Traders get access to absolutely free trading account with the luxury of zero account opening charges.
- A humongous discount on brokerage is offered to investors.
- Traders are provided with flexible brokerage plans.
- Traders also get a month free of brokerage services.
- The trading account also has zero annual maintenance charges.
Standard Chartered Securities Platform Presence-
Standard Chartered understands the demands of customers and has an ideal platform presence in accordance with the need of clients. Various trading platforms offered by Standard Chartered Securities are-
Standard Chartered Securities Web Trading Platform
- Standard Chartered Securities offering for web trading is awesome and is compatible with almost all the prominent web browsers including Chrome, Firefox, UC Browser, and so on.
- You can use the web trading platform by simply visiting the website and logging in with your credentials.
- The platform is helpful for traders and is simple to operate even for rookies, you simply need to be associated and acquainted with handling web-based applications previously.
- The traders will be notified with constant updates of stock market dynamics, assisted with portfolio details, dedicated news flash, and other such interactive facilities.
- The platform also has live showcase spilling in the most basic manner possible.
Standard Chartered Securities Mobile Application
The application offering by Standard Chartered Securities is a viable and versatile application that is ready for trading post downloading the application.
- The app boasts of incredible exceptional benefits to clients.
- Users are made available stock tips and global indices in front of them for making informed decisions.
- Superfast email-alert facility for even the most minuscule stock movements.
- Traders also get timely tips and stock recommendations based on their stock selection and previous orders.
- Quick redressal of order requests.
- The application also offers watchlist availability.
Standard Chartered Securities Conclusion
Standard Chartered Securities is a reputed financial services firm that has clinched the top spot for years. The company continues to develop and provide better services to its traders and welcomes criticism, adapting the improvement.
The best benefit for traders enrolled with Standard Chartered Securities is the facility of 3 in 1 trading account, which separates them from the rest of the trading space.
Ques- Does Standard Chartered Securities offer 3 in 1 trading account?
Answer- Yes, Standard Chartered Securities offers the much revered 3 in 1 trading account to its traders.
Ques- What are the AMC charges for the Standard Chartered Securities trading account?
Answer-Standard Chartered Securities has zero AMC for its trading accounts.
Ques- Does Standard Chartered Securities offer mobile application support?
Answer-Yes Standard Chartered Securities has the best application support for traders.