Angel Broking Mobile App 2021
Angel Broking is considered one of the leading full-service stock broker and offers a range of trade & investment products to its clients in India. Angel Broking aspires to meet the diverse trading & investment needs of its clients. For that, the broker has come up with a great mobile trading app named Angel Broking Mobile App. We have listed its all features, benefits and uses in this Angel Broking app review.
Angel Broking Mobile App enables a platform for its client’s trading and investment needs and is powered by ARQ, a rule-based investment engine. It is a comprehensive mobile trading app that provides latest news, reports, and real time updates now at fingertips.
The Angel Broking mobile app has some of the most stunning features that promise high-speed trading without any anomalies. The app has been awarded as ‘Best Mobile Trading App’ award at the Global Marketing Excellence Awards in 2016.
In fact, it is claimed to be your all-in-one mobile stock market that has some of the most impressive features that won’t make you ask for anything else. The application is supported by gateways and digital bank in integration with over 40 banks. It is one of the first to integrate UPI based payments.
Do you know?
“ARQ” was awarded the ‘Launch of the Year’ award and the ‘Award for Technology Effectiveness’ award at the Global Marketing Excellence Awards in 2016
Angel Broking trading app Features –
- 1 million+ downloads
- 80% Positive Rating
- 4.21 Android Version Rating
|No. of Installs||1,000,000|
|Mobile App Size||22mb|
|Negative Rating Percentages||15.2%|
|Update Frequency Cycle||2-3 Weeks|
|Android Version||4.9 and Up|
|IOS Version||9.0 and Up|
Angel Broking Mobile App Benefits –
Some of the great benefits of Angel Broking Mobile App are:
- In-app notifications based on market research, advisory scenarios, suggestions and tips. Both intraday and long-term traders can take signals from these recommendations and perform their trades consequently.
- Payment gateway integration with 40+ leading banks of the country that facilitates quick fund transfer to the trading account
- ARQ, an automated advisory and recommendations engine, is integrated within the mobile app that directs and suggests traders few stock options based on their age, trading pattern, risk hunger etc. to go along with a maturation period.
- Availability of ledger and digital contracts at category level
- Single-click order placement option
- Live market quotes and news streaming on a real-time basis
- 21 kinds of intraday charts with 40+ indicators for easy and quick technical examination.
- Clients can get advisory on mutual fund investments based on client profiling.
- Option to check your portfolio performance within the mobile app itself.
- Trades searching for technical or fundamental analysis can use various types of profitability ratios, company details, technical charts, indicators etc.
- Watch the recent 10 transactions for ledger, DP right on the mobile app
- Based on your preferences and set criteria, ARQ notifications will be sent to you based on the defined criteria.
- Funds summary, as well as payouts, can be checked right within the app.
- Intraday traders can use various tools such as technical indicators, market trends, drawing tools etc. for rapid intra-day trades.
- Sector-level evaluation of futures and options segment is given along with various heat maps for quick market analysis.
Other advantages of Angel Broking Mobile App
- ARQ is definitely one of the best things and unique selling points of Angel Broking app.
- Angel Broking app enables traders to trade across segments with utilities to help with technical and fundamental analysis.
- One tap feature is brought in to access reports and recommendations for fast technical decision making.
- The update frequency cycle of Angel Broking app is 3-4 weeks so you can expect quick updates to your mobile app if you decide to use Angel broking’s services.
- The app provides a wide range of features to various types of traders and investors from beginners to experts.
Cons of Angel Broking Mobile App
- Technical notifications require some improvement on the design front.
- Automatic session expiration is noticed on a few occasions.
- Angel broking app gets unresponsive at low internet bandwidth, particularly in third and fourth-tier cities.
- There is no mobile app version available for Windows operation systems yet.
Conclusion – Angel Broking Mobile App Review
Angel Broking app has gradually but steadily placed itself well among the traders regardless of their respective trading experiences. It is a great app for a beginner level user due to its easy and smart interface and at the same time, is ideal for an expert trader as well for the kind of features it brings forward.
However, there are some grey areas that demand urgent attention of Angel Broking. They are related to app login, connectivity and user interface.
There is an option to go for demo before registering on the Angel broking mobile app. It is really great to take a cue on the user interface front for a user in doubt.