Last updated on: September 13, 2023
Ventura Securities, incorporated in the year 1994, is based out of Mumbai and is a popular choice among many investors and traders. It is a full-service broker offering a variety of products & services like equity, derivatives, commodities, IPO, etc. Check this Ventura Securities Review to know about its brokerage charges, demat accounts, trading platforms, margins, offers and more.
It has established a strong position in the market by serving a diverse customer that includes retail investors, institutional investors and high-net-worth individuals (HNIs). Ventura, as a full-service brokerage firm, has a specialised staff of research professionals to provide trading calls or ideas, as well as investing advice to their clients. Over the past two decades, the company has established itself as one of the most prominent stock broking companies in the country with 24 branches and over 500 subbrokers in over 300 cities.
Continue reading to understand the detailed Ventura Securities review and understand its performance in the industry.
Products & Services offered
Here is the list of trading services by Ventura Securities:
- Mutual Funds
- Fixed Income
- Portfolio Management Services (PMS)
- National Pension Scheme
- NRI Desk
Customer Ratings of Ventura Securities
Here’s a quick rundown of how Ventura Securities Review & Ratings work.
|Research & Advisory||6.70 / 10|
|Brokerage Charges & Fees||6.30 / 10|
|Products & Services||6.60 / 10|
|Trading Platform||7.00 / 10|
|Broking Experience||6.10 / 10|
|Overall Rating||6.50 / 10|
|Customer Rating (in stars)||3.5 / 5|
Key Strengths of Ventura Securities
- They do not charge any Annual Maintenance Charges (AMC) for a lifetime.
- You can take advantage of a variety of discount deals on the company’s brokerage.
- The brokerage plan is extremely adaptable and may be tailored to the needs of the consumers.
- It has a number of overseas investors besides its local clients.
- Easy and hassle-free account opening process.
- You get a daily equity newsletter and real-time updates on the latest news.
- There are also referral programmes that allow clients to earn money by introducing the company to other potential investors who invest.
- They offer various research products like Golden investment opportunities, Super value picks, Trade calls now, the big earning season and market pulse.
- You get daily, weekly as well as monthly research reports for stocks, mutual funds, commodities, etc.
Ventura Securities Account Opening Process
Offline Account Opening Process
Ventura Securities has many offices and branches in India, so you can find a nearby one in your neighbourhood. There you need to-
- Fill out the Demat account application form with all the necessary details.
- Then, you need to submit your Aadhaar card and PAN card for the KYC process.
- The documents will then be personally examined by the company’s executives, and if everything is authorised, you will obtain your account login information.
- You may pick a plan and deposit the subscription charges based on the plan you choose.
Online Account Opening Process
- Visit the company’s website- https://new.ventura1.com/ and click on ‘Open an account’.
- Enter your name, phone number, and email address, and enter the 6-digit OTP that was sent to your mobile phone and e-mail address.
- Fill in all your personal details like DOB, Aadhaar card, PAN details, etc.
- The documents and form will be reviewed, and your account will be opened if approved.
- It will take a few days for trading accounts to be activated.
It is advised that you keep scanned copies of the following documents:
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Bank proof (Cancelled cheque/Passbook/Bank account statement)
- Cancelled cheque
- Voter ID
- Passport size photo
Ventura Securities Trading Platforms/ Apps
|3.||Ventura Securities Web||Web-based|
- Ventura Wealth-
Ventura Wealth allows its clients to make trades across numerous segments straight from their smartphones. Aside from trading, the platform provides several other services, such as research calls, viewing and using charts, accessing script information, viewing stock fundamentals, viewing action watch scripts, numerous types of technical indicators, updated news and events, portfolio monitoring, and stock tips and recommendations.
Furthermore, the broker offers multiple layers of protection to protect your personal information. You can place orders within seconds, modify those orders if necessary, and also cancel them if they are not profitable any longer. You can also transfer funds from your bank account to your Ventura trading account with ease.
App Store rating: 3.30 /5
Google Play Store rating: 3.50 /5
- Ventura Pointer-
It is a desktop-based trading terminal by Ventura Securities. The platform enables you to execute the quickest buy and sell orders across a wide range of financial instruments. Some of the top features of this platform are-
- The screen displays market-depth information.
- A regular newsletter is published to give market-related information.
- Customized market watchlists.
- Top-rated and best/worst 20 stocks will be displayed in the market summary space.
- Various trading segments are available like equity, F&O, mutual funds, currency, commodities, etc.
- Option Pricing Calculator.
- You may customise the user interface to suit your needs.
Note: You need to pay Rs. 3,500 subscription fee for using the Pointer Platform.
- Ventura Securities Web-
It is a web-based trading platform that can be accessible with any web browser. It is a lightweight trading platform which can be opened on mobile phones, desktops, or any other devices as well. Some of the top features are included, various chart types available, instant updates on news, real-time market quotes & data, fast execution of trades, a wide array of technical tools, and an option to invest in multiple market segments.
Ventura Securities Review on Brokerage Charges and Plans
|Segments||Ventura Plan 3500||Ventura Plan 18000||Ventura Plan 72000|
|Fees||Rs. 3,500 yearly||Rs. 18,000 yearly||Rs. 72,000 yearly|
|Equity Options||Rs. 50 per lot||Rs 35 per lot||Rs 18 per lot|
|Currency Futures||Rs. 10 per lot||Rs. 10 per lot||Rs. 10 per lot|
|Currency Options||Rs. 10 per lot||Rs. 10 per lot||Rs. 10 per lot|
|Commodity Options||Rs. 50 per lot|
Account Opening Charges
- Demat Account Opening Charges- Rs. 0
- Trading Account Opening Charges- Rs. 0
- Demat Account Annual Maintenance (AMC)- Rs. 0
- Trading Annual Maintenance Charges- Rs. 0
In addition to the brokerage fee, the following costs are also levied:
- Turnover/Transaction Charges
- Security Transaction Tax (STT)
- SEBI Fees
- Stamp Duty
Advantages & Disadvantages of Ventura Securities
- Access Ventura blogs to stay up to date on the latest happenings.
- Possibility to sell pledged shares immediately.
- Free call & trade service.
- Provides the Stock Lending and Borrowing Mechanism (SLBM).
- You also get tutorial videos on using the trading platforms.
- Their insightful investment reports, prepared by teams of experienced research experts, give you a competitive advantage in the market.
- Any Ventura Partner can create a network of sub-partners and benefit from additional referral bonuses.
- The most efficient Ventura Pointer desktop terminal for professional traders.
- For NRI and PIO investment requirements, dedicated customer service has been designed.
- Comparatively high brokerage costs in all segments.
- They do not offer a 3-in-1 account for trading.
- Trading software has fewer features than competing trading platforms.
Ventura Securities Margin Exposure
Here are the margins provided for different segments:
|Equity Intraday||Upto 5x|
|Equity Delivery||Upto 1x|
|Equity Futures||Upto 1x|
|Equity Options||Upto 1x|
|Currency Futures||Upto 1x|
|Currency Options||Upto 1x|
|Commodity Futures||Upto 1x|
|Commodity Options||Upto 1x|
Ventura Securities Review- Final Thoughts
So, in this article, we discussed Ventura Securities’ review of their brokerage charges, margin exposure, trading platforms, and products & services. We can say that, Ventura Securities has unquestionably acquired a secure space in the Indian brokerage market. They have an excellent customer support team, the best in-house research experts and technologically advanced trading platforms. The Ventura platform is your best option if you want to take advantage of the best platforms and get top-notch research & advisory without worrying about brokerage charges. However, not all things can be perfect. They charge heavy subscription charges for their platform as well as brokerage charges, which is not suitable for any novice investor.