Among the existing list of discount brokers, Wisdom Capital is considered not only a newly launched player but also the best emerging discount broker in the industry. The most distinctive advantage of Wisdom Capital is its leverage that is available across all trading segments, particularly the Intraday trading.
Wisdom Capital Group provides broker-supported trade execution and automated online investing on all the stocks in BSE and NSE. They boast of wonderful tools such as charting, live data etc. either free of cost or at a reduced price for making sound decisions and big gains.
Wisdom Capital has made foreseeable advancements in innovation, allowing its groups to gain entry to the most updated financial information across the world. This permits their groups to make the better conclusion which, in turn, helps them understand the present market better and predict trend accurately. This is one of the foremost reasons behind their proceeded with achievement and development and for their reliable record of satisfied customers.
Wisdom Capital offers brokerage services to its clients across:
Mr. Deb Mukherjee is the man who founded Wisdom Capital and currently he works as the Director & CEO. Mr. Bharat Bansal is the Managing Director of Wisdom Capital.
Started its services as a discount broker, Wisdom Capital enjoys a fabulous franchise coverage in over 250 locations across the country. It clearly means excellent online as well as branch-based support to investors. In terms of brokerage fee, the broking firm levies a fixed periodic charge.
Wisdom Capital, as a Stock Broker, handles almost all segments namely NSE Equity, Options and Future and also in MCX Commodity trading. Wisdom Capital was awarded the prestigious NSDL Star Performer Award for three years consecutively i.e. 2013, 2014 & 2015. Due to their customer centric approach, they have been able to win and retain more than 20000 satisfied customers till date.
Wisdom Capital is one of the finest stock/Commodities Broking and financial services firm dedicated to providing beyond Lowest Brokerage trading plans, financial settings, and portfolio management and so on. With a skillful team having experienced and professionally qualified individuals, they have the experience of the demands of the market and combine this knowledge with the best available technical tools and research to offer reliable rewarding rates of productivity.
There are various brokerage plans that are available on monthly, yearly and lifetime plans. Apart from this, the broker is greatly known for providing impressive exposure values across all segments.
Wisdom Capital also keeps their customers up-to-date with the ongoing trends, news and events happening in the stock sector and trading industry so that each trader gets an opportunity to fuel further growth mutually along with the other traders and the company itself.
Wisdom Capital Brokerage Charges & Plans
There are primarily four types of plans that are offered by Wisdom Capital.
- Freedom Plan- This plan boasts of free account opening along with lifetime validity zero percentage charges on Brokerage in NSE Equities, Brokerage in NSE Future, Brokerage in Options, Brokerage in MCX, Up to 5X MIS in Intraday Margin in NSE cash. Along with this one also gets Intraday Exposure in NSE Options, Intraday Leverage in MCX (MIS) and in Delivery Margin in NSE Cash. The Call and Trade Charges are Rs 20 per order, Free Demat Opening, Trading Software Nest, and Trade Eye- Mobile Trading Service. The Demat Maintenance Charges are 999 + Taxes.
- Pro Plan- This plan includes free account opening apart from lifetime validity 0.005% Intraday and delivery on Brokerage in NSE Equities, Rs 9/Trade Brokerage in NSE Future, Rs 9/ Trade Brokerage in Options, Rs 9/ Trade Brokerage in MCX, Up to 40 X MIS in Intraday Margin in NSE cash. Along with this you also get 6X in Intraday Margin in NSE Futures (MIS), 20 X Intraday margins in NSE Futures (Cover), 1X Buy and 6X sell in Intraday Exposure in NSE Options, 6X in Intraday Leverage in MCX (MIS), 20X in Intraday Leverage in MCX (Cover Order), up to 4X Delivery Margin in NSE Cash. The Call and Trade Charges are Rs 20 per order, Free Demat Opening, Trading Software Nest, and Trade Eye- Mobile Trading Service. The Demat Maintenance Charges are 999 + Taxes.
- Ultimate Plan- This plan includes free account opening along with lifetime validity 0.007% Intraday and delivery on Brokerage in NSE Equities, 0.005% Brokerage in NSE Future, Rs.15/Lot Brokerage in Options, 0.005% Intraday and Delivery Brokerage in MCX, Up to 60 X MIS in Intraday Margin in NSE cash. Apart from this, you also get up to 10X in Intraday Margin in NSE Futures (MIS),20 X Intraday margin in NSE Futures (Cover), 1X Buy and 10X sell in Intraday Exposure in NSE Options, up to 10X in Intraday Leverage in MCX (MIS), 20X in Intraday Leverage in MCX (Cover Order), Up to 5X Delivery Margin in NSE Cash. The Call and Trade Charges are Rs 20 per order, Free Demat Opening, Trading Software Nest, and Trade Eye- Mobile Trading Service. The Demat Maintenance Charges are 999 + Taxes.]
- Other Brokers- This plan levies around Rs 500-1000 on account opening aloe for one-year Validity, Rs 20/Trade to 2.00% Intraday and delivery on Brokerage in NSE Equities, Rs 20/Trade to 2.00% Brokerage in NSE Future, Rs 20/Trade to 2.00% Brokerage in Options Rs 20/Trade to 2.00% Intraday and Delivery Brokerage in MCX, 5X-10X MIS in Intraday Margin in NSE cash.
Along with this, one will also get up to 2X-4X in Intraday Margin in NSE Futures (MIS), 2X-4X Intraday margin in NSE Futures (Cover), No exposure in Intraday Exposure in NSE Options. 2X- 4X in Intraday Leverage in MCX (MIS), 2X-4X in Intraday Leverage in MCX (Cover Order), and 1-2X Delivery Margin in NSE Cash. The Call and Trade Charges are Rs 20 per order, Chargeable Demat Opening, Trading Software Nest, and Trade Eye- Mobile Trading Service. The Demat Account Maintenance Charges are Rs 500 per year.
Process to Open an account at Wisdom Capital
Wisdom Capital has both – online and offline trading account opening system for its investors.
If you want to open a trading account with Wisdom Capital, you need to call at their Toll-Free Number 1800-123-9343 and a sales representative will call us to explain the further process.
You need to visit our website, register your details here, our sales team will contact you, and provide you with filled KYC Form on your email. The form needs to be duly signed and sent to our office by courier/post.
For Account Opening following documents are required:
- PAN Copy
- Address Proof
- Bank Proof
- Income Proof (Only for activation of Derivatives)
Wisdom Capital Trading Platforms
First of all, Wisdom Capital doesn’t have much exposure to technology and the discount broker relies heavily on third-party software systems to provide trading services to traders and investors. They even don’t strive to develop their own trading platform for investors.
Let’s look at Wisdom Capital’s top trading platforms.
Wisdom Capital relies on NEST, a trading software licensed through NSE that can be downloaded and installed on the user’s laptop or desktop. The terminal then gets connected to a high-powered server that takes no time in procuring the most updated data along with the trading option. The most promiment features of NEST Trader are:
- Interactive charting with multiple indicators at an intraday, comparative and historical level
- Market watch to go with order placement and risk management
- Alerts and notifications as per defined by the user
- Hourly statistics and heat maps for rapid technical analysis and decision making
NEST is one of the most trusted and long-standing trading platforms available today. However, the user experience of the platform can be improved to some extent.
It is a trading platform by Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) that allows traders to perform trading across all the listed stocks. The trading platforms has been used by a large number of people since long and promises excellent functionality and usability.
Its main features are:
- LIVE reports with details on top gainers and losers, advances or declines in stock values with layouts for the past one year
- Bulk deals, block deals and margin trading
- Surveillance or market trends with price monitoring
NSE NOW is one of the country’s mostly used trading platforms. The platform is built by its subsidiary company DotEx. The NSE NOW trading platforms have direct connectivity NSE. The most important point of NSE NOW is its reliability and quicker trading experience.
The application can be accessed across different browsers and on desktop, laptop, mobile or tab.
NSE Mobile App
To target investors who remain primarily on mobile, Wisdom Capital has launched NSE Mobile app which is an app provided by NSE. Alike other platforms offered by Wisdom Capital, NSE app is a great trading application and is looked after by NSE itself.
Its major features are:
- Multiple features
- Option to order different types
- Charting and technical indicators for basic and advanced analysis
- Standard UI with very fewer updates
Wisdom Capital Review, Rating & Customer Care
Wisdom Capital primarily offers customer services to its clients through following communication channels:
- Toll-free Number
- Web form
- Social Media
The presence of numerous contact modes makes it easier for people to get customer support of Wisdom Capital. However, the overall quality of customer support is not up to the mark. There is a huge scope of improvement in terms of customer service quality.
Wisdom Capital Pricing & Charges
Wisdom Capital is primarily known for its simple yet affordable brokerage plans.
Apart from the account opening fees and brokerage charges, here are the transaction charges levied by BSE or NSE(depending on the traded index):
Wisdom Capital Margins
Wisdom Capital offers the below given marginal value to the investors on the traded segment.
Words of Wisdom
Words of Wisdom by Wisdom Capital is an initiative by the discount broker to help investors learn the basics of stock trading. The integrated words of wisdom in this knowledge base allow them to have them hands on various procedures like the process of selection of best stock broker in India, Demat Account etc. The insights of the blog section make them aware of some big factors of stock trading by taking them ahead to meet all their trading needs.
100 days challenge
Wisdom Capital presents the 100-day challenge which gives traders an opportunity to prove their trading skill.
Each quarter all winners will be refunded their Brokerages along-with a certificate. Top Ten performers will be chosen for participation in the Annual competition. Winners of Annual Competition will be rewarded as per the followings: –
- 100% Brokerage Refund for 365 days for All winners
- Certificate will be issued to all winners
- Top three performers will be given a chance to manage pro funds
Wisdom Capital Referral Program
Wisdom Capital’s associate program presents an opportunity for all of its existing clients to be a part of a great business idea where they can earn money by referring fellow traders. They can either refer a friend or a client to sign up and start trading with us. You will automatically qualify to become an associate for us.
Wisdom Capital provide flat 25% brokerage sharing to all the clients for the referred clients. Under the Refer & Earn program, when you refer your friend to trade with our brokerage firm, you will be awarded with 25 % on brokerage generated by the referred client.
The Conclusion – Wisdom Capital Review
Wisdom Capital is certainly one of the most leading discount brokers in the country. Though they have a bit high brokerage, their trading system is something that other brokers should seek inspiration from. Their ability to personalize the trader-broker relationship is really outstanding and gives them an edge in today’s competitive stock market.
The one dream that the company included is to achieve great heights in the Stock Broking, Investment Services and Wealth Management Industry. Their team of highly professional and skilled stock market experts, all endeavor towards this common goal and leave no stone unturned when it comes to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction.
However, customer service is what needs to be improved. This is because its clients still have complaints regarding insensitivity and unprofessionalism or the customer service segment.