SAMCO trading app or Stock Note mobile app is powered by a unique technology known as Giga Trading Engine by Samco, which is being claimed to provide actionable insights to the broker.
Set up in the year 2015, Samco Ventures Private Limited is one of the recently launched discount brokers of India. Apart from offering technology-led products, the discount broker allows its traders and investors to invest in stocks and commodities across NSE, BSE and MCX.
It comes in both Android as well as iOS platforms. Samco is planning to gradually phase out the Samco mobile app which would be replaced by Stock Note app for brokers.
SAMCO Trading App – Stock Note, as per the broker, works using a proprietary technology termed as Giga Trading Engine. With the help of this technology, the broker is able to provide easy actionable trading insights to the traders and investors. The app also gives trigger alerts to users, thus, notifying them of available profit-making opportunities.
Do you know?
Stock Note Mobile App is based on a powerful computing and analytical technology to check for opportunities, trends and patterns from the ocean called stock markets and present these as esay, filtered and actionable ideas.
The stock trading app has
- 50K+ downloads
- 3+ Android Version Rating
Pros of Stock Note Mobile App
Some of the great features of Stock Note Markets Mobile App are:
- Giga Trading – It is a exclusive trading engine build by SAMCO. It is a mix of Artificial Intelligence & advanced analytics to identify opportunities, trends & patterns from tons of stock market data on a real-time basis. This data is then rendered in the form of actionable ideas.
- Stock Note is a trading as well as news & stock analysis app. The customer can buy and sell stocks and F&O contracts in Equity, Commodity, and Currency market. The app has all common features and order types available for a trader.
- Price Alerts – Another key feature of Stock Note app. It enables brokers to define alerts when a stock becomes available at a particular price. It also allows its customers to take actions (i.e. trade) based on the alerts. Its customers can set alerts based on Price, Volume or Change. The time for alert can be set from 1 day to 6 months.
- Charting Tools – Advanced charting feature is available on the app that allows traders to choose from over 100 kinds of tools or indicators for technical study.
- Guest User – This feature is given to allow people explore the Stock Note App even before becoming the customer of SAMCO.
Other advantages of Stock Note Mobile App:
- The app is based on a proprietary technology called Giga Trading which helps in smart decision making.
- The user experience of the application is quite seamless and is certainly better than the previous versions provided by the broker.
- The broker claims to provide 100% cashback on brokerage charges for the first month if you use this trading app.
- Stock Note provides triggers and alerts based on market thrust so that traders can reap in great profits.
- The app is available in both iOS and Android versions. The broker claims to come up with the web version as well.
- You can trade across exchanges such as NSE, BSE & MCX using this mobile app.
Cons of Stock Note Mobile Trading App
- The guest login of the app is not of much value and just provides access to news feature.
- Basis your internet connection bandwidth, the mobile app may face connectivity concerns at times.
- There is a scope of improvement in the number of features.
If you use this mobile trading app from Samco and place your trades, you will be charged a brokerage of ₹20 per executed order
Conclusion – Stock Note App Review
At the outset, it can be observed that Stock Note mobile trading app is quite useful for traders and investors in regard to overall trading experience. Though there are some concerns related to the app, still the discount broker manages to make overall trading experience of its clients satisfactory.
The best way forward is to ask for demo before you actually register on the trading app. For better analysis, use the app on your typical internet service so as to get better idea of app usage and speed. This tends to give you a first-hand idea of this mobile app’s overall performance.