Axis Direct Mobile App
king industry, it is believed that it is the availability of precise information that makes a big difference in the overall valued earned by a trader or investor. This is why stock brokers strive to keep their clients updated with the most refreshing information about anything that is relevant for them.
This is where the evolution of mobile trading apps is on the rise. Almost every broker operating today has a dedicated mobile app that is intended to allow traders and investors to continue trading even on the go. One great name in this domain is Axis Direct Mobile Trading App.
It is backed by none other than Axis Bank, one of the most reputed banks of India. The India’s 3rd largest private sector bank has launched Axis Direct to offer demat account services to customers in India. As per the latest data, the leading stock broker is ranked the 4th largest provider of demat accounts preceded by ICICI Direct, HDFC Securities and Sharekhan.
The bank-based stock broker has carved a niche in the field of stock broking by offering technology-backed broking services in a remarkable way and Axis Direct Mobile App is a testament to the same.
The new Axis Direct Mobile App lets you take the benefits of the rise & fall of stock market anywhere, anytime. Designed to help you take advantage of the great stock market opportunities, this app enables you to look up stocks quickly, add them to your watch list, track live rates and place quick trades.
Based on latest technology, the app boasts of some of the most enticing features that give it a distinctive edge in the market. One of the best features of this app is that it can run on voice commands. The app comes at free of and can be downloaded from Play Store and App Store.
After installation, one just needs to login to the app and start trading without any hassle.
In stock bro
Do you know?
Axis Direct Mobile App lets you take a detailed view of your portfolio across Equities, Mutual Funds, ETFs & Derivatives.
The stock trading app has
- 500K+ downloads
- 9 Android Version Rating
Axis Direct Mobile App – Pros
Some of the awesome features of Angel Broking Mobile App are:
- Easy login feature enables users to register in the app in just 2 steps. Just enter the user details followed by the OTP sent on the registered mobile number. And it is done.
- AxisDirect Mobile App is designed to make trading a great experience. You can view live quotes of any stock and perform more analysis through dynamic watch, live charts.
- Get to know the stocks are racing ahead and which ones are pulling you down very easily. Track your stock-wise profit or loss for the day and overall, at just 1 tap!
- Add your favorite stocks to your own watchlist- so you can keep referring to them at your convenience and execute your trades more quickly!
- Easily check your Fund Limits, Bank Balance and Security Limits.
Other advantages of Axis Direct Mobile App:
- Place buy/sell orders across securities and exchanges from the app
- Keep an eye on the market ups and downs
- View and monitor your investment portfolio
- Get real-time updates on your investments
- Get live streaming quotes on your stocks and contracts
- Track desired scrips by creating multiple customized watch lists
- Access to Intraday charts and other charting tools
- Access to your demat account holdings
- Place After Market orders (AMOs)
- Know limits, total margin and funds available on your account
Cons of Angel Broking Mobile App
- Sometimes, delays in data sourcing has been noticed
- No option to invest in IPOs or Commodities using the app
- Few login-related issues are seen on a recurring basis
- AxisDirect mobile app is not compatible for Windows and Blackberry platforms
- Limited charting functionality with low analysis utilization
At the outset, it can be easily derived that the Axis Direct mobile app doesn’t present many issues to the users in comparison to the great features that app has to offer. So, if you wish to enjoy technology-led stock trading experience, this is the app you should go with.
However, you should be ready to face some typical issues like login issues, delays in loading of a specific section, automatic price update lagging, and others.